eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi! Just moved in and have some questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alliebeans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Hi! Just moved in and have some questions. Reply with quote

Hi, I'm the new kid on the block and have some very basic questions. I can't find the listing rules - what is permitted etc. I'm trying to find out whether I can link to my eBay feedback, my website etc?
How do you promote buyer confidence with no buyer protection? I'm accepting PP - do they offer the same protection to buyers as for eBay transactions?
Thanks a bunch! Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't find the listing rules - what is permitted etc.

go to www.ecrater.com and click on terms - bottom right of the page

Quote:
I'm trying to find out whether I can link to my eBay feedback, my website etc?

a LINK requires HTML coding - HTML coding is not allowed. YOU can type in the URL but it will not be linked or clickable.
Alliebeans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I was in Admin. Tool and couldn't see the terms. I didn't realize that html is not supported. Back to the drawing board. Sad
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Hi! Just moved in and have some questions. Reply with quote

Alliebeans wrote:
I'm accepting PP - do they offer the same protection to buyers as for eBay transactions?

Yeah, PayPal's SPP is the same no matter where you accept it.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing different in the non-Ebay world, when accepting Paypal: Paypal will not honor a buyer's not-as-described complaints. The buyer can go through their credit card company, however, to file that kind of complaint. Credit card companies are usually a lot easier to deal with than Papal.

One nice thing, at least in my experience, is that non-Ebay buyers are much easier to work with. Ebay has them trained to howl at the moon if they don't get what they want, when they want it - like yesterday lol.

Your kittykat is cute! Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: