eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How To Tell Where Sales Come From

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerristreasures

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: How To Tell Where Sales Come From Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I haven't had any sales yet, but I was wondering about a few things.

Since we can't use HTML in our store, is there any way we can tell where the sales come from? If I'm on Google Adwords or Microsoft adCenter, how will I know which one produces the most sales.

I would like to put a site meter in my store, but can't use HTML. Does anyone know of any sites counters that don't use HTML.

Thanks for any response.

Jerri
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us have free websites to direct our traffic to ecrater, and from those you can track where they've come from...but since an html tracking code has to be place on the page itself, I don't know of any way to do it here.

eCRATER does submit to Froogle searches, so we assume that much of our traffic comes from there, and we also submit our individual stores to other search engines.
jerristreasures

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the reply to my post.

I have seen several of my swimsuits in Froogle. That's almost better than Adwords, because they can see the pictures.

Thanks anyway, I didn't really think there was a way. I guess you can always ask the buyer.

Jerri
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: