eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

suspended store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: suspended store Reply with quote

what is the problem with store, i did nothing wrong can someone please help me, why am i being target at my store please help me thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater may or may not see this post here. With the exception of ID "ecrater" all of us here are sellers on the site and do not have access to the kind of info you are asking about. No one here can state why exactly your store got suspended.

You can read the following and see what may have caused this: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Then if you need to fix things you fix them. If it is a misunderstanding you contact eCrater and talk to them about it. Use their Contact page.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: suspended store Reply with quote

How can i fix an item if i can't get on my site to fix it a
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: suspended store Reply with quote

sorry that I started 4 iforum, I just wanted to know how i suspended and how can i fix the item if i can't get on my website to fix it.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

can you look at my store to tell me what problems you my finds i know how can i know what is wrong i have not looki at my store in about two weeks or added any no items for a while and when i look at this morning i know it was suspended and wanted to fix it i can't get on the site to correct the problem, how can people fix the problem if they wont' let on your website? can you help or do i wait for ecrater response back to my email. thank you
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

reneecouturefashion wrote:
can you look at my store to tell me what problems you my finds

Hi RCF,

There are no items showing on your store website, so it's not possible to say what might be wrong. There is nothing to see.

Do you think there could be a concern about your designer handbags? I'm just guessing, b/c that is an issue that comes up occasionally. I've never seen your handbags and know nothing about them.

how can people fix the problem if they wont' let on your website?

Can you get into your administration area? (Not the website but the place where you loaded up your products.)
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

can you look at my store to tell me what problems you my finds

We have no access to inside of your store. All we see is what the public sees on your store. We don't know what is typed up in your descriptions, titles. So no way to even determine if there is a problem. Only eCrater would know for sure. Did you have issues with a customer?

You did get suspended for fakes before and got reinstated as I recall, maybe someone made the same mistake again. But don't take that to be certain. I have no clue. That would be just a guess.

Do you have any items that are listed but are not in your stock?

do you have too many short meaningless descriptions?

Do you have any product that is not for sale? Like listing of free gifts etc.

Just read what I posted and try to figure out. You are the only one who can read the whole thing. We are clueless out here.

Just contact eCrater about it.
Quote:
i know how can i know what is wrong i have not looki at my store in about two weeks or added any no items for a while and when i look at this morning i know it was suspended and wanted to fix it i can't get on the site to correct the problem, how can people fix the problem if they wont' let on your website? can you help or do i wait for ecrater response back to my email. thank you

How long has it beed since you haven't entered your store. Did you see any titles in red in the Products section? eCrater will suspend your store if you do not pay attention to the warning. If you leave it idle too long they may close it.

Contact them. Use contact page. There is nothing we can do here.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brand names are often fake. You need to provide proof to the ecrater.com team that your items are in fact authentic, EXAMPLE - copies of the COACH receipts or an authorized store - not some China vendor.
You need to use the contact ecrater form to do that.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Brand names are often fake. You need to provide proof to the ecrater.com team that your items are in fact authentic, EXAMPLE - copies of the COACH receipts or an authorized store - not some China vendor.

I'm pretty sure she did that before. Is she supposed to do it over and over?
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
BigTallMensClothing wrote:

I'm pretty sure she did that before. Is she supposed to do it over and over?

If this is the second time her store was suspended then she should know the routine.
If she added new category or new items of merchandise I would think so BUT I don't know that for a fact.
I can't see her feedback or know if there were complaints filed from buyers etc.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reneecouture, when you had difficulties before you only sold handbags. Now you are selling designer jeans and what looked like watches or jewelry. These are just as likely to be counterfeited as the handbags so maybe it is the other items.

Could be someone bought something and complained to their credit card company or ecrater that the item was fake.

Please make sure your suppliers are legitimate. In your home page you state you sell Chanel. It is very unlikely you are getting new Chanel items from a legitimate distributor.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

Last time i sent receipts for items that was on my site, and my store was back on line, thank you all for your concerns and question i appreaciate it very much you very kind and comcern seller. all myi items are real and I get my handbags for top department stores and name of the item from theere store I am a shoploici and get my stuff at real good price. I do list three items of the same brand at once, could that be a problem. so time i list the wrong amount but i see it and change it. for example i might list it at 60.00 but mght be typing to fast and list as 600.00 accident but i catch it fast and I never had a customer to report on me that I know of. I have had good sell and they gave me a good report on Google checkout.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

Why do you all thnk brand names of items are fake, I live by expenses store chanel, coach outlet, seven of mankind jeans, these day you can get these iiem at good prices you do not have buy fake, I do lnot ike fake items and i do not wear fake clothes, if you go to the big department store or outlet the are not doing well in buiness and they give you great discount everyweek.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

Why do you all thnk brand names of items are fake, I live by expenses store chanel, coach outlet, seven of mankind jeans, these day you can get these iiem at good prices you do not have buy fake, I do lnot ike fake items and i do not wear fake clothes, if you go to the big department store or outlet the are not doing well in buiness and they give you great discount everyweek.

No one is saying your items are fake. But because 90% of designer items sold on line are made-in-China-fakes, and hosting fake items could get ecrater shut down or sued, you have to prove their authenticity. If you are investing in high end clothing and accessories even at sale prices, you must surely keep your receipts.

If I were you, I'd email ecrater using the contact form and ask which receipts they need to see.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: