eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

selling
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaahhhhh, I see. Pretty clever, but how do you know if the order numbers in between are sold items? All items get a number upon being listed. It's in your browser.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
capitalus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancyflappers wrote:
how do you know if the order numbers in between are sold items? All items get a number upon being listed. It's in your browser.

these are order numbers, not item numbers. Each order gets a number when it's placed. It it's not related to an item number or a number of items sold in one order. It just counts orders placed on ecrater.

Let me put it this way: someone placed an order at my store , and the order was number 26126. Than 1 minute later another buyer placed an order at another ecrater store, and it was number 26127, and so on, until yet another buyer placed another order again at my store a month later, and that order was number 33777 (this is a real number, I didn't make it up ). So in between the orders there were 33777-26127 = 7651 orders placed on Ecrater over a month between my two orders.

So it answers a question how are sales here on Ecrater for all stores - not too bad, I'd say!
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....I didn't know the item #'s and order #'s were different. learn something new everyday. Very Happy

Quote:
So in between the orders there were 33777-26127 = 7651 orders placed on Ecrater over a month between my two orders.

Not bad at all. I can think of an auction site, "O" right off the top of my head, that can't claim that many sales. Laughing
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's for sure Cool
jwautographs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So in between the orders there were 33777-26127 = 7651 orders placed on Ecrater over a month between my two orders.

And that does not count the "unofficial" eCrater sales! Most of my sales are done when a customer sees my eCrater listing and contacts me via email. I invoice them directly and it does not appear in my eCrater orders area.
capitalus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwautographs wrote:

And that does not count the "unofficial" eCrater sales! Most of my sales are done when a customer sees my eCrater listing and contacts me via email. I invoice them directly and it does not appear in my eCrater orders area.

Right, just as mentioned in my first post ! Though it does include a few (hopefully not many) orders placed by mistake or by scammers.
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOO HOO! Just got an email directly from a customer who said her friend saw the jewelry, loved it, and wants to outfit her bridesmaids for her end of March wedding through our store!! I say again - WOOO HOOOO lol - yeah, there are a lot of sales that are originated by contact in our ecrater store that never show up in our sold listings!
capitalus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Eleganza!!! Great news!!!
ljstores

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eleganzajewels wrote:
WOOO HOO! Just got an email directly from a customer who said her friend saw the jewelry, loved it, and wants to outfit her bridesmaids for her end of March wedding through our store!! I say again - WOOO HOOOO lol - yeah, there are a lot of sales that are originated by contact in our ecrater store that never show up in our sold listings!

CONGRATS
randasresale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can I be jealous, ok I'm jealous.

CONGRATS!!

Miranda

www.randasresale.ecrater.com
www.randasreads.ecrater.com
www.randasresale.com
www.randa-avenue.com
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

AND MANY MORE SALES TO YOU!
LIZETTE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: