eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What does it mean if some of my items are highlighted in red

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mofofufugee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: What does it mean if some of my items are highlighted in red Reply with quote

What does it mean if some of my items are highlighted in red?

All of a sudden, 1/2 my items are highlighted in red and i do not know why. I've been using eCrater for a while now and this is the first time it ever happened. Can anyone help me? If there infact is a problem, how do i fix it? Thank you!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this post:
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=13655

From what I have read in the forums, if the seller does not fix whatever is wrong with items in red, the store will be suspended or perhaps shut down completely. As long as the items are still in red, you have time to do whatever is needed, but don't wait until it's too late.

Since we other users on the forums can't see which ones are red, we can't make any suggestions. The moderators can see them and would know more. But you need to read the terms and see what violations are there and start fixing.
mofofufugee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you very much for replying, but i am confused about what i am doing wrong because i have had eCrater for months, almost a year now, and i have been listing the same exact items as now, but it has never been in red. And the items are same (lens), so i dont get why some are highlighted some arent. I contacted eCrater almost a week ago but didnt get any reply. I checked my spam too but still not a reply yet. I don't know how to correct or change the item since i don't know what i'm doing wrong, but i certainly don't want a closed store. Are there any other ways to find out? Thank you!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some items have already been removed. The fancy colored lenses. Are you sure these are approved for sale in the US?

When someone has been selling for some time on ecrater and suddenly has problems, it can mean that they just haven't come to the attention of admin till now.
acread

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were they prescription lenses. Cause anything that requires a prescription is against eCrater's rules.

As maggie said it may have just come to their attention.

And eCrater won't respond to your before you correct the issue and then contact them about it. Sometimes of course there is a waiting list (and they may be too busy to answer quickly as well).

See: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
and http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: