eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Should the products in red be deleted by the seller?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually the products in red stayed in my account for 1-2 weeks without my account being suspended. And then all of a sudden 2 weeks later my account got suspended. I have no way to know if it was suspended because of these 2 items in red which stayed for 2 weeks or because of other items.

Red means those items are against the terms in one way or another and need your attention. If you ignore them then your accoutn gets suspended - at least that's how I understand it.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anybody see where in the Terms it says other payment methods can't be mentioned in descriptions?

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

It's always been my understanding that accepting payments via methods not offered by eCrater is at the seller's discretion. If this has changed it could be a pretty big deal to some sellers.
purevital

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent an email to REMOVED with my concerns and my eCrater store is on hold till eCrater clarifies their position about this problem. It a serious one and sincerely I don't see their point. Why should they limit their sellers regarding payment methods they prefer to accept and oblige them to accept other payment methods none of which is owned by eCrater... neither PayPal not Google Checkout (which is serving only few countries.
Anyway waiting them to respond to my email and let's hope that they keep an eye to the discussions going on here in the forum.
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had one red item for several months. I have deleted it several times but it never goes away. Right after I delete it, it then says "pending delete" where the item's title was. Then several days later it's back. The oddest thing is this red item is almost identical to 4-5 other items that are not red. I assume all of these items should be red........the only reason they are not is because no one has reported them?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing which items you are talking about it is hard to tell what the problem could be.

Might check that they are in the correct global category. I found a few doozies in my stores when I was editing for boiler plates. It had to be that my cursor slipped because no way would I have put those items where they were.

Your photos don't look like stock photos, I saw nothing illegal looking. If you have tried to delete them and they pop back, I'd contact ecrater and explain that you have tried to remove them because you can't figure out what is wrong and they won't delete.
acread

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jigsaw-puzzle-palooza wrote:
I have had one red item for several months. I have deleted it several times but it never goes away. Right after I delete it, it then says "pending delete" where the item's title was. Then several days later it's back. The oddest thing is this red item is almost identical to 4-5 other items that are not red. I assume all of these items should be red........the only reason they are not is because no one has reported them?

If the product listing in red pops back up again, do not delete it and post about it on this topic. Dimitar wants to take a look at it.

And he said it was removed because it was a sold item that was not hidden. (Which violates listing items that are not for sale rule)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: