eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Face in Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizette I'm so proud of you, you've come a long way baby Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Solarcell7-Guitars-and-Mo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you have a Kick Butt year with BOTH of your Stores here @ eCRATER! You're Storefront page ROCKS! That pic of table set with the food alone makes you want to purchase something.... and EAT! Shocked

www.Solarcell7GuitarProShop.com
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Danielle, I really appreciate those words. i am not too into the html but I can resolve a few things here and there. I learned to use front page and it helps a lot.

Thanks sollar cell, I will have to post a real setting of my Christmas or Thanksgiving tables. I always love to cook for a lot of people and love to have a great looking and very inviting table.
Thanks a lot, you will be going with us shopping too, Laughing
I have good news, I got a few calls from different dinnerware companies accepting my account so I am very happy that I would be able to offer good brand names..
I think for the most part is that this group is so warm and supporting that I have been able to do soo much.

My next project will be my own website and battle with the search engines submission. I have a long road to learn but I still have time to get there, lol

Thanks, ecrater community!
Lizette
MIZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howard Dean is the head of Democratic National Committee and ran for the US Presidency but lost out to John Kerry.

Z
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

I should had figure you meant something like that. Thanks MI I love you too. Are you going shopping with us in Texas? It might be warmer than in Michigan about now. The store is on hold now but I will let you all pick at it again in a few minutes. I want it to be perfect by the time I open. I owe a picture of my own table setting to Solarcell. I might just change the picture so he can see it there.
Thank you all.
Lizette
tabletreasures

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Solarcell here you might be able to see a pic of my thanksgiving tabble back in 05 because the pic of hubby was on the table to represent while he was out on duty on the east, far east.
There was a big wined turkey on that table. Was that the correct word for a turkey after being in red wine for the week? Well, If you have not tried that give it a shot this year. It is awesome.
That makes me think I might add some recipes to my store as freebies Idea Idea
Later, mater
Lizette
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No freebie listings on eCrater but that's a great idea for a blog - offer free stuff to get people to your store. I offer a free "romantic ideas" ebook to thoise who sign up for my newsletter on my lingerie site Wink

Another good idea - make a banner that says "free recipes" and have it linked to your blog maybe, which will then take folks to your store.

Just thinking out loud here Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: