eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Checkout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazgifts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Google Checkout Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just had a quick question. Wanted to know if you have more than one store, can you use the same google check out account? I'm not sure if you would have to have separate accounts for each store because the google account I have now is specified for Jaz Gifts...I have my URL for that store. Now I would like to add it for another store and I don't want to confuse my customers. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wanted to know if you have more than one store, can you use the same google check out account?

YES but if you want the google checkout icon to show on your items in google shopping then you need to contact google to get it done for both stores.

As for the store name and what you have set up to show on the cc statement - well that might be an issue. It was for me before I made a point to put in my your item has been mailed email that the name that will appear on their cc statement will be Google - BLAH BLAH BLAH
jazgifts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so Big Tall! I will contact google.
WorldGroceryStoreandMore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just added a promotion to help traffic to my store. Google Checkout discount of $5.00 on $30.00 purchases. I started with Google about 2-3 years with my old e-mail address. Of course I created a new e-mail address with my new store. However, I could never delete the old one. Now, they did not ask for my store name but I did make a title name for my promotion. How will they that promotion applies to more4you.ecrater.com?
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How will they that promotion applies to more4you.ecrater.com?

They won't unless you tell them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: