eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just wanted to post a thank you...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmations

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Just wanted to post a thank you... Reply with quote

When I logged in earlier I realized that my store was suspended for some unknown reason (I did have some items posted as sold and forgot to delete them) So...I corrected anything that might be an issue, contacted ecrater and within about an hr my store is working fine again.

THANKS!!!! Although I'm not sure what the issue was for sure, it was a painless and quick fix Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it must have been the sold items. I didn't see any other problems that could be cause for suspension.

However, that said, I found an omission in your store that is not helping you at all.

You claim on either your home page or About page that you make doggy bling and support dog charities....but there is no mention in either your titles or descriptions that the bling is meant for dogs. People come to your items from search engines and outside links. They might never see your home page or the about page.
karmations

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:

However, that said, I found an omission in your store that is not helping you at all.

You claim on either your home page or About page that you make doggy bling and support dog charities....but there is no mention in either your titles or descriptions that the bling is meant for dogs. People come to your items from search engines and outside links. They might never see your home page or the about page.

Hmmm good point although they are all in category for pets and key words directed at pets...but will make some adjustments. What I do is give products to animal rescues to use in fundraising (in Nov $433 worth donated) Thanks for the tip!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmations I wasn't criticizing what you do, it is the lack of identifying your products as for pets. If someone enters dog charms in a search engine, your items will not show up because you don't mention in the listings that they are for dogs.

A shopper may never see anything but the item they click on from Google or other search engine including your category page. In all probability most of your viewers are people looking for charms for bracelets.
karmations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Karmations I wasn't criticizing what you do, it is the lack of identifying your products as for pets. If someone enters dog charms in a search engine, your items will not show up because you don't mention in the listings that they are for dogs.

A shopper may never see anything but the item they click on from Google or other search engine including your category page. In all probability most of your viewers are people looking for charms for bracelets.

No problem Smile I'm not sure exactly what you are suggesting tho? I just searched in pets for charms and mostly my stuff came up???? (they are not dog particular, any pet can wear them) Which "Listings"? do you mean? Like the individual listings?

Thanks for the input I appreciate it!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter Pet charms in a Google product search. All that show up are mass produced affiliate charms.

Most of your visits will come from outside ecrater so those are the search engines that you want to curry favor with.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: