eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Products disappeared!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
35DollarOrLessDesignerClothes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Products disappeared! Reply with quote

Please help, I have just set up my store and it was working fine yesterday, but today all of a sudden my products have just disappeared. They show on the home page, but when clicked upon there are no items in the category! It even gives me the correct number of products in the category, but there gone, no where to be found.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the rules of this forum.
DUPLICATE posting isn't allowed.

Your store is suspended!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:

Your store is suspended!

What does that mean?
How do you know I understood all that I read?
I made a post on someones topic and then I started my own topic! That's not duplicate posting. I just wanted help!
Come on give me a break, I asked a question related to one topic than made my own topic! I just needed some help with my store, no harm or foul play intended. I am just trying to make money to eat. These problems happened before I even posted here, if they had not none of this would of even happened.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eCrater.com team suspended you. NOT ME!
I am just a seller like you.
I'm tell you why you can't see your items.
I'm telling you to look in the SUSPENDED store section of this forum to find out why.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35DollarOrLessDesignerClothes wrote:
BigTallMensClothing wrote:

Your store is suspended!

What does that mean?
The first part means when you ask for help, only post the question one time. That is a rule of this forum.

Your question was about not being able to see your products in your store. BigTall answered your question, because eCrater suspended your store. Your store being suspended has nothing to do with your duplicate posts here in the forum. Unless a post says it is by eCrater, the folks here on the forum are also sellers.

You need to go to the topic Suspended Stores and read the first entry Please read this topic first! This is information from eCrater about what to do when your store is suspended.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sheila, I've got it now, but where do I find the contact form?
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
where do I find the contact form?

www.ecrater.com lower right corner click on contact.

REMEMBER as stated in the SUSPENEDED section of this forum you only use that AFTER you have corrected everything.
In your guess I'm guessing you need to proved receipts for your merchandise.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you sell designer label clothing you need to prove it is from an authorized source. All your labels that show on your home page are labels that are frequently faked. If your items are not authentic, you will not get your store back.
Wbargains

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Products disappeared! Reply with quote

Please help, I have just set up my store and it was working fine yesterday, but today all of a sudden my products have just disappeared. They show on the home page, but when clicked upon there are no items in the category! It even gives me the correct number of products in the category, but there gone, no where to be found.

Hi,

Edited by mod to remove personal info. If anyone needs to contact eCrater they can use the Contact page. Please do not give out email info if it is not posted on their site.

Last edited by Wbargains on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Products disappeared! Reply with quote

Wbargains wrote:

Hi, my products disappeared last dec 31th and I sent a email to: REMOVED and they reply me inmediatly and I after I explain the situation they reinstated my store inmediatly. So write a email them asking why your account was suspend.

Edited by mod to remove personal info. If anyone needs to contact eCrater they can use the Contact page. Please do not give out email info if it is not posted on their site.

Please read eCrater's own post on this subject: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
It says:
"If your store become suspended please identify the problem, fix it and then email us though the contact form with a request for re-
activation."

So please do not recommend people do the opposite.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: