eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Paypal and images -- my problem children!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Paypal and images -- my problem children! Reply with quote

"I set the shipping in my ecrater store but when a customer pays with paypal additional shipping charge is added."

Log into your Paypal account and make sure the override check box is checked in your Profile"

Where is the override check box located? Under what sub topic of Paypal?
I still can't find the button that enables me to add more photos to my listing. I THINK I'm in the Admin. section but the 3 icons, 1. edit 2. picture 3. delete sure aren't where I am

Yep, I'm a new seller and as "per instructions" I immediately put items on my New Store....but, I feel like a babe-in-the-woods, so many little questions.

And, my store is sadly lacking in professionalism!

jeansjeans.ecrater.com

Somebody...give me some examples of your .ca site!!!! Please!

JEAN'S JEANS
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
raspberrynights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed up with PP yesterday, so I don't know about the overrides.

As for images...sounds like you're in the right section. Click on the picture icon beside the listing you want to add images to. You can add up to 9 more images from there. You'll see the 1st pic you added when you listed the item (that's the default image, but you'll be able to change the default to any image you upload for that item). Just click the Browse button, select the next image you want, then click Add.

When I have more than one image for an item, I like to change the default around occasionally. Keeps the listing looking fresh. Smile

Have fun adding. Very Happy

Namaste,
Cheryl
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no need for you to set any shipping up in PayPal at all - unless you have another website store using that PayPal account.

Quote:
I still can't find the button that enables me to add more photos to my listing. I THINK I'm in the Admin. section but the 3 icons, 1. edit 2. picture 3. delete sure aren't where I am

go to www.ecrater.com
click on signup/log in
once logged in click on products
to the right of your titles you will see 3 icons, a camera, a pencil, and an X

The camera is to add images - up to 10 images per item
the pencil is to edit your listing
the X is so delete the item completely

Once you add your logo and your own image on the left where it says YOUR IMAGE HERE - you store will look much better.

You might want to read this thread for some help
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=301
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you! I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

When someone makes a purchase, will the checkout, etc. be similar to that of Ebays?

Its funny, when I first started putting the store together, I couldn't make heads nor tails out of what I was doing. Now, after spending 3 days trying to find my way around, I am getting the hang of it.

Can't wait for my first sale.....be ready guys, I'll be buggin' you with more questions.

Jeans
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When someone makes a purchase, will the checkout, etc. be similar to that of Ebays?

When a customer places an order, you - the seller _ receive an email. If they pay using PP they will go directly there to make a payment
... must continue and make the payment. Some close it and you don't get the paid.
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks B&T, I can always count on you to help.

Now, one more thing, well maybe two.....is there an area in ecrater that suggests sites to post my store? I want to promote ecrater and and get some folks looking at my store, but don't know where to start.

Many, many thanks,

Jean
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this thread for advertising ideas

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: