eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Was my store suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
backboardjerseys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Was my store suspended? Reply with quote

Hi there,

Can anyone help me figure out what happened to my store? I'm trying to read posts on what might have happened but I'm still not sure.

I'm very thankful for all the business I got using eCrater and also hoping to continue doing business here. But while I was sorting out orders yesterday, the page suddenly refreshed then went to the login page. As i was trying to sign-in again, it shows up invalid.

I'm guessing probably it was suspended, but how can I find out the reason why it was suspended? I tried contacting the eCrater team but I haven't gotten any replies yet.

Also, how can I try to "fix" the possible problem if I can't log-in anymore?

Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Was my store suspended? Reply with quote

backboardjerseys wrote:
Can anyone help me figure out what happened to my store? I'm trying to read posts on what might have happened but I'm still not sure.

Your store appears to be closed.
Quote:
I'm very thankful for all the business I got using eCrater and also hoping to continue doing business here. But while I was sorting out orders yesterday, the page suddenly refreshed then went to the login page. As i was trying to sign-in again, it shows up invalid.

Are you sure you clicked on Orders and not Close Account (which is a little bit lower on the page)?
Quote:
I'm guessing probably it was suspended, but how can I find out the reason why it was suspended?

It's not suspended. If it was suspended we would still see the store (homepage, text pages, categories etc) but not your product info. There would be Google Ads inside the categories instead of products.

With you there is no store just the page that says no such store. Your store (account) is definitely closed. Hence you can't log in.
Quote:
I tried contacting the eCrater team but I haven't gotten any replies yet.

They don't usually answer right away. There is a waiting list for customer service. So you may not get a response for a few days depending on their schedule and how busy they are.
Quote:
Also, how can I try to "fix" the possible problem if I can't log-in anymore?

I don't know if there is a way to recover a closed store. As far as I know there is none. but lately eCrater is doing some things for a fee. I don't know if this may be one of them. (Might not be) That is of course if you did it by accident and it was not eCrater shutting your business. If it is them you probably won't get it back.
backboardjerseys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot acread.

I'll wait on the eCrater team's reply.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Was my store suspended? Reply with quote

acread wrote:

It's not suspended. If it was suspended we would still see the store (homepage, text pages, categories etc) but not your product info. There would be Google Ads inside the categories instead of products.

With you there is no store just the page that says no such store. Your store (account) is definitely closed. Hence you can't log in.

Maybe he's making some headway--I can see the home page and the text pages; but except for the home page, they're all empty and it says "no categories". I didn't get the no such store message.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like some kind of technical issue. The home page is back but no items and no google ads. If the store was suspended, there would be google ads.
acread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I stated the store wasn't suspended. And when I first looked there was no homepage. That appeared today. It was saying what it says when there is no such store.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: