eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help please. Items not showing up account acting wierd

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystal-palace-auctions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Help please. Items not showing up account acting wierd Reply with quote

Hello, I recently opened an account on eCrater and listed around 20 items about 4 days ago. Today I have checked my store and search engine but found the items I have listed are no where to be found. In the store it also says no such product.

After writting to some people they told me the cause of this could be due to these reasons.

1. The item you have listed is the same as an item someone else has listed and this is the why the item is removed.

2. The items I see are sent digitally which isnt allowed on eCrater.

and the account may be suspended due to this. But at this time I have received no email saying account is suspened or any confirmation of this.

is this true?

If not how can I find out if an account is suspended and what caused this to happen?

I have read the rules and terms for this site before listing items and have found nothing about not being able to sell items which others are also selling and found nothing about about digital items not being able to be sold.

The items I did have listed were also being sold by others already on eCrater if this helps.

PS. If this person is correct about not being able to sell the same products as others this seems totally stupid to me as I have been selling these items on sites which have may people selling them same items. The sites are such as eBay, Oztion, Trade Me, Payloadz, Trade Bit for years without any issues at all.

Any assitance regarding this issue would be great.

Thankyou
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your advisor is ill informed. Those are not reasons for suspension (at least not the way he took them).

It is not against the rules to sell the same item as anyone else. What is against the rule is for one seller to list the same item more than once at eCrater stores (so you can't open a second store and list the same inventory you listed as the first one.) If selling the same thing as another seller was against rules then none of the dropshippers could list at eCrater, which they do. What people do talk about not being allowed to sell the same stuff is about multiple sellers working for the same company as selling agents, in that case the company is considered as the seller and therefore is not allowed to list things more than once. The business owner is not the agents of the company. They do not get the profit, they are just workers of the main seller.

You can sell digital goods at eCrater. Many do. What you can't sell is pirated stuff. And there are a lot of ebooks that are pirated. So you may have to show the legitimacy of your products.

You should first read eCrater's terms of service thoroughly then asking advice of some random person. http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

See the following topic about what you should be doing: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

If you read those you will also see that they don't inform you (that doesn't mean you should skip reading the info in the links). It is sellers responsibility to keep within the rules. And figure out and correct what they did wrong, before requesting suspension removed.

We at the forum cannot tell you what is wrong with your store that got it suspended (only eCrater will know that for certain). We can't see your product info (because we are seing what everyone gets to see of your store). You are the one with access to the product info. We can only make guesses at it. So read the info in the links and see what might have caused it.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you own the rights to what you are selling? You can't sell digital downloads to books and or movies if you do not own the rights to do so.
I'm guessing you have copyright infringement issues going on and that's the reason for being suspended.
alienrobotmonster

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Items not showing in store Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with items not showing in my store. I can see them in the store when I'm using wifi on my own home network, but this is useless because my customers are obviously all on other networks or mobile. I have been selling these things for years, no changes and I'm the creator and manufacture of them
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alien, this topic is over 11 years old. You should start your own topic to get people's attention.

I just checked you store and you appear to be suspended. I don't know why. I can only see your home page. You need to read the top topic in this thread to see what you may have done to get suspended after 4+ years selling here. Once you have fixed what needs fixed then you can write to the eCRATER team to see if they can lift the suspension.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Items not showing in store Reply with quote

alienrobotmonster wrote:
I'm having a problem with items not showing in my store. I can see them in the store when I'm using wifi on my own home network, but this is useless because my customers are obviously all on other networks or mobile. I have been selling these things for years, no changes and I'm the creator and manufacture of them

Just taking a few minutes to check things out here as I couldn't get on the forum for a few days. It looks like your store is still suspended. I did noticed that you have this
Quote:
Please disregard any crazy price tags, they are just stand-ins for items that are "coming soon" or "restocking". Please limit one per customer where noted
in your home page text. As you aren't allowed to have out of stock items listed or items you don't have, I could suspect that this is part of your problem. You seem to be trying to bypass rules.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: