eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Paypal payment not showing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shopmyresale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Paypal payment not showing Reply with quote

I just had a customer to make a purchase from my store. In the email that I received it shows the order number, customer information and payment as Paypal. In my order section of my store I see the order and it also says Paypal but the green check mark is not there as paid nor is the payment showing up in my Paypal account. I received another sale before this one and that Paypal payment went through fine. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance![/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
vintagemoonbeams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another discussion going on with similar questions. You might get some help from this link.

http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=22419&highlight=

Have a great day!

VintageMoonbeams
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless your Paypal account is showing that the payment is made, it means the customer has not yet paid. Nothing is wrong, just don't count it as a sale until the payment is actually made. This is a fairly frequent thing. I have three 'pending' orders myself currently.
shopmyresale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintagemoonbeams wrote:
There is another discussion going on with similar questions. You might get some help from this link.

http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=22419&highlight=

Have a great day!

VintageMoonbeams

Thank you!
shopmyresale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Unless your Paypal account is showing that the payment is made, it means the customer has not yet paid. Nothing is wrong, just don't count it as a sale until the payment is actually made. This is a fairly frequent thing. I have three 'pending' orders myself currently.

I wasn't sure because with the sale she included a note about what size she wanted. So I will wait. Thanks guys!!
acread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shopmyresale wrote:
MoonwishesStore wrote:

I wasn't sure because with the sale she included a note about what size she wanted. So I will wait. Thanks guys!!

If that's the case maybe she wants to get the info before making the payment. Did you contact the customer about it?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I get that all the time. They buy a pattern sized 16-22 and then in the notes write please send size 16-22. Like what else would I ship them? But that is how some people are. I have also gotten detailed notes on how to package my items, others just say thanks, and others tell what kind of fabric they plan to use. Doesn't mean it is paid for yet though unless the money is in your account!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Paypal payment not showing Reply with quote

shopmyresale wrote:
but the green check mark is not there as paid

If it's not marked as paid in your eCrater admin then this isn't actually related to the problem in that other thread. As the others have said, this is probably just a case where the buyer didn't complete payment for some reason. Sometimes that reason is nothing more than they thought they'd completed it when they hadn't...
aweston39

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: order and no payment Reply with quote

Just remember to wait for the payment ot appear in your paypal account before shipping it.

Sending a friendy email to the customer sometimes helps also

aweston39
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: