eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

5000 items!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit over 7000 items listed yesterday what a great feeling. All my old ebay listings are now converted over to ecrater and I get to work on our backlog and all the piles that have been building up here in the office.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ArgonEmpire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have 75 active items listed and I'm up to 91 sales! Very Happy

Looking forward to hitting the BIG 100!
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update - Today, I passed 6000 listings and still have a whole bunch of stuff to list!

Back to work...

Aaron
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron, now the trick is to keep up with that count. Very Happy I hit over 7000 and had so many sales over this past weekend that I slid back down and haven't been able to list enough to get back up over to 7000. That is obviously good news and what we are trying to do here is sell but I have also found that the more I list, the more I sell. We are doing part to get ecrater to 3000000 listed but it is hard to maintain those numbers when things keep selling. Very Happy Happy sales to you!
bat115

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
We are doing part to get ecrater to 3000000 listed but it is hard to maintain those numbers when things keep selling. Very Happy Happy sales to you!

What's the number up to right now? I wanted to list more than I have so far but my digital camera had to break on me.

comicscardsandmore, I have perused your store. very nice selection.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure where it is at today. There is a thread about it and usually someone updates it every day or so.
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat, you can check the count yourself here http://www.powersellersunite.com/auctionsitewatch.php

I guess the 106 drop is moonwishes sales!

6,448 listings among 4 stores if my spreadsheet is to be believed.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold 83 items since last Thursday so not all of the drop off is me Very Happy . Funny thing in the past 24 hours or so I haven't sold a thing! Gave me a chance to list some things. It was my busiest week ever selling stuff plus several doctor appointments, taxes, etc. so by yesterday I was ready for a break. Now the sales can turn back on Very Happy

While waiting for the sales to start up again I still have plenty to list and things to do.
bat115

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that link, TyreeTrading! By the weekend end, I hope to have a more fully stocked store here.

and moonwishesstore, 83 items sold is great. congrats on that. If it makes you feel any better about not selling in the last 24 hours, I haven't sold one thing since opening my store about a week and a half ago. Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a couple of months to sell my first item I think, but as I got more inventory listed the sales became more and more frequent till now I almost always have at least one sale a day. Had several today. But believe me have worked hard for those listings and sales as I am chronically ill and last year was the absolute pits health wise, nothing worse than trying to list an item and feel like you are going to puke at the same time Sad

I love the freedom ecrater gives us to list as much as we want without fees because the more we list, the more we sell. Places with listing fees it is hard to build up and maintain momentum as the fees can kill you while building your business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: