eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, everyone:)We need a global editor:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANTASYCELL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Hello, everyone:)We need a global editor:( Reply with quote

Well am not that new here, but I love it here on Ecrater and have been working more here than else where, I am at a point where my items needs to get in other categories and finding it hard to do so because we really needs a global editor, not sure if your feeling the same would love to hear back from you on this topic. Are there talks about it?

Thanks

[http:www.excgifts.com]

P.s Great job to the team here for what you've created for us:)[/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are talking about being able to put an item in more than one category. We can't do that at this time. You should check the suggestion category and do a search there. I think it has been suggested before.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your question in one of the other threads and it sounded to me like you were asking for a bulk editor to move/change things without having to do it manually one item at a time. That has been suggested many times and would be a great addition, but it hasn't happened yet. If you haven't already, be sure to put this idea in the Suggestions forum (that may be where it was that I saw it--can't remember) or add your message to a thread asking for this already.

One thing you don't want to do is to post the same idea or question in more than one forum--they will delete the extras. No duplicate postings allowed.

Welcome and best wishes with your store!
Becky
acread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, everyone:)We need a global editor:( Reply with quote

FANTASYCELL wrote:
Well am not that new here, but I love it here on Ecrater and have been working more here than else where, I am at a point where my items needs to get in other categories and finding it hard to do so because we really needs a global editor, not sure if your feeling the same would love to hear back from you on this topic. Are there talks about it?

Not that I heard of. It has been put in the Suggestions section several time. There is no more to be done by sellers. eCrater decides what they want to add or not and when. Keep in mind it is just one or 2 people doing all the code writing.
Quote:
[http:www.excgifts.com][/url]

This is not how you create a clickable link. As I wrote before just type out the url. But the correct for of typing url includes two slashes adter the colon. It would be http://www.excgifts.com (you type the letters and characters just like that, don't try to put any code or format, when you submit it will display a link like it did here)

Just a warning, it looks like you have a domain name that is masking your store name. If so make sure it is not masking but only forwarded to your eCrater homepage. Masking would create problem with PayPal login (the boxes to enter ID and password will not appear, so customers cannot login to pay) and people won't be able to use it.
FANTASYCELL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Aww.. yes bulk editor is correct.... Reply with quote

It would be a great idea. Thanks wtcollectibles, you hit it on the noise:)

I'll look for where I should post it:) thanks again for the responses:)
Promote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater.
When you are ready for your logo items just let us know!
FANTASYCELL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Thanks for that info, Reply with quote

I will go and see if, its masking and try to do a sale if I can from my store...see if it goes through:)
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for that info, Reply with quote

FANTASYCELL wrote:
I will go and see if, its masking and try to do a sale if I can from my store...see if it goes through:)

It might work for you and not for someone else. THat's the problem with masking. You are encouraged not to mask, please use forwarding instead.

Look at the pictures -
Solutions to Common Questions - Domain Name Mask or Forward
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=9051
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: