eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feedback not showing up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
familyattic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Feedback not showing up Reply with quote

I've made a couple sales, and one of them has left feedback. At least, I think... it's a round green circle with a white PLUS sign in the middle, and it shows up next to her order number on my ORDERS page. It looks exactly like the postive feedback sign that I see in other stores, when I click on the "view seller feedback" link next to any of their items. My "view seller feedback" link still says N/A though. How long does it take for a positive feedback indication to show up on the feedback link?
Thanks for suggestions. Love it here on ecrater!
www.familyattic.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She probably left it today. You need to wait until tomorrow morning to see it. The sales info only gets updated once in the mornings.

Congratulations Smile

Oh, I was looking at your store this: http://familyattic.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=6785198 is way underpriced. You won't be able to ship anything even for the combined price and shipping cost you have there. You can't mail anything for 2 dollars even with First Class Mail. I am guessing they are ceramic (they look like they are ceramic). If they are plastic maybe you can pull it off for that amount. But you will need to put them in an envelope or box or something and packaging things aren't free either.

Also remember if someone buys it with PayPal you pay at lest 30 cents fee to them.

All of that won't leave you much of a profit (if any). So at least charge a reasonable amount of shipping for it.
familyattic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I am still pretty new at this, and you are right -- by the time I pay for shipping and Paypal takes their cut, I will indeed have spent more than the item's price. Embarassed I will correct that, and re-check the other items.

I will also double check the feedback tomorrow.

Catherine
www.familyattic.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see your store right now but a lot of people who open "attic" type stores tend to underprice their items. If it is not worth the price of the shipping it should be put out at your next yard sale. It is definitely not worth the time and energy it takes if you are going to lose money on the deal. If you don't like yard sales donate the items.

I keep a lot of low priced (under 10$) items listed that when combined with shipping especially breakables become overpriced. However there are people who ignore the cost of shipping because they want the item and it is realistically priced and not expensive. BUT I NEVER LOSE MONEY ON THE DEAL. I just won't. There are too many worthy charities, shelters or other that can relieve me of items I can't profit on.
familyattic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Maggie!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: