eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Where can I find a list of FVF?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodard2009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Where can I find a list of FVF? Reply with quote

Is there a list of Final Value Fees? Where can I find this list?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
homeandbodyessence

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no fees to sell on eCRATER.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater does not charge any fees for opening a store, listing items, selling items, all the features that are added. It's all free. Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancing the Happy Dance--NO FEES HERE AT ALL!!!!
woodard2009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Wow!! I'm really starting to like this site!!! Reply with quote

More & More!! Thanks Guys!
Wink Wink Wink
aeronautica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: A BIG thank you to eCrater Reply with quote

Seems to be a happier place to live? No more ridiculour rules and Policies such as on ebay.
Really impressed with the speed that eCrater is growing.

How to eCrater make money to make it viable to run the site?
woodard2009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: A BIG thank you to eCrater Reply with quote

aeronautica wrote:
Seems to be a happier place to live? No more ridiculour rules and Policies such as on ebay.

Promotions & Advertisements. Upgrade fees too. Razz
acread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: A BIG thank you to eCrater Reply with quote

woodard2009 wrote:
aeronautica wrote:

Have no clue what you mean by Promotions.

There is no "upgrade" fee. Why do people keep saying that? There is no upgrade. All stores are the same. eCrater does not charge anything for any features either.

There are just Google Ads on some pages on eCrater site (not in your store unless you are not keeping with the following: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=16812 )

And eCrater uses their featured item positions as advertisement for some sellers who wish to use that. Not everyone does. And that does not mean they charge money to anyone who uses featured spot in their store homepages (that is sellers store sites). This advertisement spots are only at eCrater's own homepage and eCrater's own categories. (That is not an upgrade for stores.)
woodard2009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: A BIG thank you to eCrater Reply with quote

acread wrote:
woodard2009 wrote:
aeronautica wrote:

There is no "upgrade" fee. Why do people keep saying that? There is no upgrade. All stores are the same. eCrater does not charge anything for any features either.

There are just Google Ads on some pages on eCrater site (not in your store unless you are not keeping with the following: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=16812 )

And eCrater uses their featured item positions as advertisement for some sellers who wish to use that. Not everyone does. And that does not mean they charge money to anyone who uses featured spot in their store homepages (that is sellers store sites). This advertisement spots are only at eCrater's own homepage and eCrater's own categories. (That is not an upgrade for stores.)

Sorry about that. I was thinking of another site that charges upgrade fees.
aeronautica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: A BIG thank you to eCrater Reply with quote

acread wrote:
woodard2009 wrote:
aeronautica wrote:

They are getting confused with ebay, bomnanzle and ebid, they all have upgrade fees.
This surely has to be the most sensible and user friendly site, like ever, you guys truly deserve a medal ~ Well Done and thank's.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeronautica there are rules and regulations here. See the terms and conditions of selling on ecrater. You will find the link on the ecrater home page. They aren't as p*ssy as over there but they exist and are adhered to.
aeronautica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
aeronautica there are rules and regulations here. See the terms and conditions of selling on ecrater. You will find the link on the ecrater home page. They aren't as p*ssy as over there but they exist and are adhered to.

I have read the rules over and over Maggie and I am at a loss to see what you mean ?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeronautica wrote:
MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:

I have read the rules over and over Maggie and I am at a loss to see what you mean ?

Aeronautica, I think she was referring to your earlier post.
aeronautica wrote:

There seems to be, IMHO, a high number of sellers who come to eCrater and open a store without reading the terms. Then those sellers are on the forum complaining because of a problem caused because they didn't read the terms before they set up their store. I think she just wanted to make sure that you, and anyone else reading this topic, were aware that there are rules here and where to find them.
aeronautica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what you are getting at but what I said still stands as regards this site seems massively more relaxed in what you can and can't do, and as for the charges over there, well that is what is diverting folk to this site and others, their rules and reg's are as I said getting worse by the day, the key word over there is ridiculous and on eCrater up to now their rules and reg's seem to be reasonable. As you said it is up to listers to read the T&C's.
We are all on a learning curve, just some folk learn a bit slower than others.

Something that does not crop up here in the UK is the term boilerplate type statements and that is one I have to first understand exactly what is meant by it.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Something that does not crop up here in the UK is the term boilerplate type statements and that is one I have to first understand exactly what is meant by it.

repeated info from item to item
Here's the rules -- if it does not describe the item it don't belong in the description. No shipping info, no policy info, nothing but words to describe the product you are selling in that listing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: