eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm not sure what the problem is - can anyone help

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secondstreet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: I'm not sure what the problem is - can anyone help Reply with quote

I opened my store last month & sales were coming in. This month I had a woman email me to ask what it means if a product is on hold. This was an item that had been sold the week before. I have inventory control enabled, so the item should not have been seen at all. I checked & my store is not on hold. Also, when I go to ecrater page as a buyer would, and type in my store name, I get a message saying there are 0 results for the search. Is there a problem with my store & if so what do I need to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ArgonEmpire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is wrong. Very Happy

If you have inventory control activated, when an item sells, the "buy now" button turns into "on hold". The "on hold" only applies to that item, not your entire store.

As far as not finding your store by doing a search on ecrater... you won't.

You will find your items, try doing a search for any one of your active items on the ecrater search, you will find it.
kjscreations

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I answered on your other post..... please only have 1 subject about the same thing.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you posted the same thing twice and I already answered it on your other topic http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=23008

I am locking this for being a duplicate. Please read the rules to posting at eCrater Community Board: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: