eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how to remove widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiningstarsmusic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: how to remove widget Reply with quote

Is it possible to remove a widget, it appears I may have accidentally set up two of them and would like to remove one. Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly are you refering to?

Are you talking about the roll of thumbnail images next to your main product image? There is no way to remove that.

Are you talking about the two rows of images at the bottom of the product page? You can't remove those either.

Are you talking about the product images on your homepage? That is the random item display. You can feature at least 4 categories and have featured categories buttons display instead of the random products on your homepage.

Are you talking about putting your store widget on some site? then you edit the html on that site and delete the code you put there.
shiningstarsmusic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: how to remove widget Reply with quote

I am speaking of the two rows of images at the bottom of the product page, I thought that I had accidentally placed two widgets there. Thanks for responding so promptly. I'll shut up now.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: how to remove widget Reply with quote

shiningstarsmusic wrote:
I am speaking of the two rows of images at the bottom of the product page, I thought that I had accidentally placed two widgets there. Thanks for responding so promptly. I'll shut up now.

They are not widgets (you can't scroll them back and forth). They are just other products in your store. It is in all our product pages (at least for anyone who have more than 6 items listed).

And no there is no way to turn them off (except to have less than 6 products in your store)

Let them be. Why do you want to remove them? Those are there to encourage buyers to maybe try more of your items before they leave your product pages. So they'll see you got more than just the one item they are looking at. It would help you get more multiple item orders (which increased on this site after they introduced that feature).
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: