eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

SmartMoney
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that didn't work..I guess because I already voted their not letting me back in..try this..its the first item PICK THE WINNERS..
http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find anything there that takes me to a voting site. When I clicked on one topic, it said thank you for voting. I know I haven't voted for anything anywhere on the 15th or later which is when the article is dated.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the voting
http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/3787256
Click on Choose the Winners
vintagemoonbeams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I posted a comment over on this Smart Money article awhile back, and I notice there is a guy over there who is repeatedly posting unfriendly remarks about eCRATER. Ok, he has a right to his opinion, but it looks to me like an obvious attempt to take over the discussion and sabotage eCRATER.

I would encourge everyone to post their opinions on the Smart Money thread.

This link should get you to the article, and if you scroll down you will get to where you can post comments, and can read comments.

http://www.smartmoney.com/spending/rip-offs/EBay-Allure-Going-Going-Gone/

You will have to register and/or login to post comments. Go back to their home page to do this.

Have a great night!

Happy New Year!

Vintage Moonbeams

cathytrott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI
I read this article a little late........but when a chance comes up again to help promote ecrater, I'll try to help.
I went to smart money and signed up for their site. I'll vote next time.
hindajewelsboutique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: eCrater Reply with quote

I am sooooo glad to see people supporting ecrater.

Have a shop on Artfire and on Etsy.

Although both are nice, Etsy fees are killing my profit.

With Artfire if you do not upgrade to Pro Seller you are not going to get very many views. They now want $15.95 a month as a Pro Seller to list products.

I was in Artfire's forum speaking with one member. Told her about eCrater and all the advantages of this site. She just tore into me. Making statements that eCrater is nothing but a website flea market that sales junk!
And she was complaining about how eCrater does not help Artisans on this site who sale handmade products. Said that the system is all wacked when searching for an item. You get something commercial instead of handmade or vice versa. That eCrater has no search engines to help bring customers to this site. eCrater cannot compete against anybody because of this.

I was really upset me. Almost angry. I copied links to all different kind of stores here on eCrater to show what wonderful stores people have and how great the products are. I wanted other people in Artfire's forum to see your shops so that they could see this was not a junk site as she was trying to make it to be.

She complained about all the fraud and spam issues eCrater has. Told her that if you shop on the web you will have these issue anywhere you go. On Artfire as well.

The end result is that she took everything postiive I had to say and tried her best to make it into a negative factor. This was two days ago. She is still harping on the issue to the point where now she is trying to make my name and my shop that I have on Artfire look bad, I guess hoping it will prevent people from purchasing product from out of my shop!!! All because I defended eCrater!!!!

Just started my store. I have not had no sells yet. But I feel that in a short while I will have success. This makes me try even harder to get my products up on eCrater just to prove to her how great this website is!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER in the news
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: