eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

suspended account

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barters

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: suspended account Reply with quote

Whats up everybody, i see a lot of stores being suspened and i don't see why? ecrater doesn't tell you why or what the problem is? My store Barters has been up and running for almost a year and now "BAM", i'm suspended and i don't know how to fix it or what the problem is . i have alot of items to many to list, so how do you know any thing, this action seems flowed and wrong, why don't they say something along the lines of, sing in and fix account and tell us what's wrong?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In most cases stores are suspended for not conforming to the terms and conditions of selling on ecrater. Sellers are expected to have read these before opening a store. Therefore if I were the owner of ecrater I would assume the seller couldn't be bothered to read the terms or read them and thought they would not be enforced.

I have no idea why you were suspended as no one on the forum can see your listings and your home page doesn't give much information. I suggest you go over the terms and conditions very thoroughly and honestly to determine what you did wrong, or perhaps you have terrible feedback and ecrater got tired of hearing about it.

Remember, I haven't a clue why you got suspended. I'm just telling you some reasons stores get suspended.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicate topic

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: