eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I AM A NEW eCRATER MEMBER
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onestoptoyshopplusmorestore

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: I AM A NEW eCRATER MEMBER Reply with quote

Hi, I opened a store on ecrater yesterday. I used my same store title here, as I have on ebay. is that okay to do that? I am currently in the process of having ecrater import my listings from ebay. What will happen to my google feeds for these exact same items that I will have on both ebay and on ecrater? I also received a message regarding the ebay imported listings, "passed w/ errors", will my imported listings still post on ecrater? Some of these listings of mine on ebay have google feeds from ebay. How will that affect the same listings imported to ecrater? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Jill @ http://onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
craftycritterscreativecorner

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!!

Welcome to Ecrater. I love your logos and home pic - they are super cool Smile

Don't take my word for it cause I am new too... but I think you need some more info on your home page welcome message.

From what I have seen, there will be others along throughout the day that have way more experience than I do.

All the best with you new store and many happy returns Wink
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is fine to use the same name here as on eBay as long as it doesn't say eBay in it.

On your home page you can tell buyers what kinds of toys you sell, whether you sell used/vintage or new. Fill the space with information as Google reads this space.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craftycritterscreativecorner wrote:
Hi there!!

Welcome to Ecrater. I love your logos and home pic - they are super cool Smile

Don't take my word for it cause I am new too... but I think you need some more info on your home page welcome message.

From what I have seen, there will be others along throughout the day that have way more experience than I do.

All the best with you new store and many happy returns Wink

Thank you so much for your compliments! My store is bare right now, but I am currently waiting for my items(170 total) to be incorporated into my new store @ http://onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com/
zickit

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

WOW - how you fit all that on a business card?
www.onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
Welcome!

WOW - how you fit all that on a business card?
www.onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com

Hi, Sorry, Did I over do it? I would love to have more input! Thank you for your help. : )

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
It is fine to use the same name here as on eBay as long as it doesn't say eBay in it.

On your home page you can tell buyers what kinds of toys you sell, whether you sell used/vintage or new. Fill the space with information as Google reads this space.

Hi, Could you check my home page now and see what you think? Did I over do it? Thank you so much for your help and your input. : )
hotbitelingerie

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater mate,good luck in here Wink
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The home page looks good.

Are you an affiliate or using a drop shipper or are you owner of the inventory? You have ads at the bottom of your listing which is why I asked.

The one item says it was sold out in 2007 but it is brand new. This might confuse a buyer.
victor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Welcome and good luck.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: GOOGLE FEEDS Reply with quote

Are you an affiliate or using a drop shipper or are you owner of the inventory? You have ads at the bottom of your listing which is why I asked.

The one item says it was sold out in 2007 but it is brand new. This might confuse a buyer.

Hi, I see what you saying, and I will clarify better. I do own all my items, and I don't do dropshipping. Also the ad at the bottom of my listing, I thought ecrater placed it there? Yesterday I signed up for google checkout for my ecrater store, and google requested my ecrater URL which I submitted. Then I seen a message from ecrater on my google feeds tab, stating that my store URL was being used elsewhere, and that the second had to be removed in order for ecrater to handle my google feeds, so I canceled the google checkout for my store. I am confused! Thank you so much for your help! Jill Smile @ http://onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com/

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: GOOGLE FEEDS Reply with quote

Hi, Thank you for your compliment regarding my Homepage! I see what you are saying, and I will clarify my items better. I am currently waiting for my other listings from ebay to be imported by ecrater, 170+ items, so I haven't added any more listings to my new store, so I can prevent duplicating the listings. I did see a note from ecrater that said, invalid title line. I am not sure what that means and do I have to do anything to correct it? I do own all my items, and I don't do dropshipping. Also the ad at the bottom of my listing, I thought ecrater placed it there? Yesterday I signed up for google checkout for my ecrater store, and google requested my ecrater URL which I submitted. Then I seen a message from ecrater on my google feeds tab, stating that my store URL was being used elsewhere, and that the second had to be removed in order for ecrater to handle my google feeds, so I canceled the google checkout for my store. I am confused! Did google put the ad there, after I signed-up with them? How do I remove it? Thank you so much for your help! Jill Smile @ http://onestoptoyshopplusmorestore.ecrater.com/
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cute dog!

welcome!

www.goldfashionmine.ecrater.com
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute - welcome Smile
yeoldemasonicshoppe

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater
Good luck with your store

Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: