eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Some welcome ideas , please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AAA-1-Stop-Shop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Some welcome ideas , please Reply with quote

hi, I have a sale listed on my store, it says payment through cashiers check, when i go to the first page that shows orders there is a 1 in the far right side of the order box, this order is for an item priced at $774.50, I called the phone number listed , and it is a valid sale, after 8 months of hospitals, and working with no medication and no insurance, i am trying to get my store up and rocking, i would dffinitely , i just recently added Google checkout , and i want to entice the customer to go through with the sale, i was told they wuld be sending the casiers check, yesterday, so for now its a waiting / when and if game, unless i can entice them to go through with it, Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, PS. what does that lil 1 in the payment column mean?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly would allow the buyer enough time to mail it and the post office deliver it to you - at least 7 days before I would ask the buyer again about payment. Certainly don't want to tick them off.

I have no idea what you are referring to or where you are seeing a 1.
capitalus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAA - hope you are feeling better! Sounds like you have a lot to go through Sad

I'm not sure but possibly you are referring to a page number - after you get more sales and they don't fit 1 page any more you will also see 2 next to 1, and the 2 will be a link to the second page
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you trying to say that you'd rather they pay with Google so you don't have to wait? If so, I'm with BT -- just wait a week or so then inquire again if it hasn't shown up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: