eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is it p.e.b.c.a.c.?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrypromos

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Is it p.e.b.c.a.c.? Reply with quote

Is it problem exists between chair & computer? Every thread that has a link to another topic I am unable to open...I went to FAQ to read about navigating around the site (one of many that I tried) when I click on the link nothing happens..anyone else having trouble?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it p.e.b.c.a.c.? Reply with quote

barrypromos wrote:
Is it problem exists between chair & computer? Every thread that has a link to another topic I am unable to open...I went to FAQ to read about navigating around the site (one of many that I tried) when I click on the link nothing happens..anyone else having trouble?

sounds like p.e.b.c.a.c. is your answer
acread

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Is it p.e.b.c.a.c.? Reply with quote

barrypromos wrote:

When you click on a link it opens a second browser with the new page on it.

Does your browser have a setting that prevents opening a second application (browser page?), or a pop up?

Sometimes the second page that opens ends up in the background. Are you looking at the bottom bar to change tabs to the second page that you opened? (this can happen due to your browser settings, very likely located in your Internet Options)
barrypromos

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you acread your response was very helpful!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: