eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Was I Suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sppjessica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Was I Suspended? Reply with quote

Hello,

I thought the site was having problems, but after searching forums, it appears I guess I may have been Suspended, as all of my items are missing and I see on here that is usually the result of suspension. I actually do not see any policies in the terms that I have violated, so I am truly at a loss. I do not expect answers from the forums on that, no worries, I actually just want to know if I have indeed been suspended or if there is just a site problem right now (it still allows me to add new items to my store, so that is partially why I am confused, in addition to the fact that I know I have not violated any rules).

I appreciate any help I can receive Smile thanks!!

Jessica
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
sppjessica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really will be so shocked if this is the case. I had 100% on almost 700 feedback and have been selling for almost a year now, so I am sure if I were breaking rules in some way that I would not have had my account for that long (even though I just reviewed the terms with my husband and I did not break a single rule that we can identify). I'm hoping it was just some honest confusion or a mistake, but I guess worst case scenario I will need to start spending more time working on my own website Sad
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sppjessica,

Yes your store is suspended. Your About, Terms and Contact pages are empty so I can't tell if there was something in your terms causing the problem.
You do have a very good sales record/feedback and obviously put a lot of effort into your store.

The problem may be nonsense titles. Along with everything else, titles must state clearly in the description what is being sold.
Another problem may be too many products in the wrong Global Category / sub-catergory.

Log into your store and go through your listings. Any listings in Red are products that are causing problems. Make sure each is in the right category and clearly states what the product is.

Keep in mind that I can't see your store inventory. I'm just guessing what the problem might be.

Hope you get it worked out soon.
ralph
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had some meaningless titles ... like
2-Peg White Block
that title tells no one what is for sale.
I didn't notice any of your titles ever mentioning that they are gaming pieces. Titles like Uncle Sam Hat would make a shopper think they are buying a hat ... not a piece for a game.

Not sure that is the issue ... but that's all I remember seeing.

use the contact form at www.ecrater.com and ask for assistance
AFTER you are 100% sure that you did not break any of the terms.

Last edited by zickit on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
sppjessica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thank you very much for your feedback! I will need to go through my listings again looking at it from a different perspective to see what I may do to rectify the problem. Thanks again you two Smile!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: