eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Name change request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OuiJoli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Name change request Reply with quote

Hello Admins,

My we discovered something "Catastrophic" about our new eCRater store front. It current reads members when it should read Oui joli/Members. Can you help us with this change? Appreciate it.

Thanks
Oui Joli
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to put in a support ticket with eCrater. They have to change it
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Name change request Reply with quote

OuiJoli wrote:
Hello Admins,

My we discovered something "Catastrophic" about our new eCRater store front. It current reads members when it should read Oui joli/Members. Can you help us with this change? Appreciate it.

Thanks
Oui Joli

Not sure where or what you are referring to. Your ecrater name is OuiJoli
Your URL is http://ouijoli.ecrater.com/
OuiJoli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Re:Name Change Reply with quote

We recently created another store listing at eCrater. We are attempting our marketing directions to business owners across the nation and around the world with our new "Members" Store http://members.ecrater.com. This store front will be opened as a global wholesale site. We want our clients to have the option of a site search.

We discovered something that is most unfortunate for us, with the name "Members" we are unable to submit our new store to search engins because of the current listing for eCrater members which is already listed. Now that the store is complete and ready for promotions we decided to conducted a search on MSN, Google and Yahoo and found eCrater on all three. May we request that this new store name be changed from simply "Members" to "Oui Joli/Members" with this new name we should be successful with our internet search engine submissions.

You mentioned Oui Joli as the store name and you are correct. That store front has successful submiissions to the search engines as http://ouijoli.ecrater.com this store is open to the public at regular costs. Members will be open to business at whole sale costs. They both carry the same products.

This request is only for the name change for "Members" as OuiJoli/Members and not Oui Joli these are two sited with two purposes. I'm wondering that if we wnts forward on the site submissions and listed the store there as Oui Joli/Members could perhaps be successful.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not up to me to decide but I dont' think you are allowed to have a store on ecrater.com that is for members only since ecrater.com is open to all buyers.

Anyway, if you want a store name change you need to use the contact form at http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php I suggest when you fill that out to do it using the name of the store you want changed to avoid confusion.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how it's possible to choose the store name "members" if members.ecrater.com already exists?
OuiJoli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Name Change Reply with quote

Thank you BigTallMensClothing, I did put in a request to change the store name. I have also decided to close the first store to re name the second store Oui Joli also. I know this may sound a bit complecated. However the purpose we wanted to have a store called members was a bit premature on our part. We were thinking about the membership campaigne we will be conducting later this summer. We created a whole sale web store for these members to buy at wholesale. Hince the name "Members"

We really had nothing but good intentions. And wanted the best out of it. It is not like we are starting over from scratch. We can continue our marketing efforts and promote one store in one name for now.

Poopsheet I'm sure that you understand now how and why it happened this way now.

Cheers

-UPDATE: AS OF 7-2-06 THE "OUI JOLI/MEMBERS" STORE HAS BEEN REMOVED!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: