eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

COOOLSTUFF4U MY NEW STORE IS OPEN!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cooolstuff4u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: COOOLSTUFF4U MY NEW STORE IS OPEN!!! Reply with quote

Please let me know your thoughts or suggestions! Any input would be appreciated. I will slowly be moving my inventory from 'the other place' to my store here. What a neat site!
Hope to hear from you all soon!

www.cooolstuff4u.ecrater.com
Very Happy
greateranointinggifts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Response Reply with quote

Hi

You may want to add some FAQ's to the FAQ section of your site.

Also I have learned to add a description about your store and your products in the about us section. It helps buyers to know more about you and your store so they won't have to send lots of emails.

Also under the Terms & Conditions, you mention about winning an auction. Ecrater is not an auction site.

I hope this helps. Can you please look at mine too and give me some input?

[url]greateranointinggifts.ecrater.com[/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cooolstuff4u

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There!
Your site looks WONDEFUL!

Thanx so much for the tips, I will definitely be updating with your suggestions and adding more items.
I appreciate your help!
Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful evening!
JD

www.cooolstuff4u.ecrater.com

Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

User Agreement page - you have Free counters provided by Andale. HTML does not work on ecrater pages -- therefore you can't possible have an Andale counter - so why have that in there?

READ your description before you paste them into ecrater.com
You ATTEMPT to put smiles in your ads ... the look like a typo -- :0D - means nothing to most people.

I suggest you look at stome non-ecrater stores on the web that sell what you sell. Read their descriptions, get ideas.
cooolstuff4u

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granted, I am a newbie here, and honestly, I did 'hurry' to move most my listings from 'the other place' to ecrater....

But,
I have read your other posts, and you seem more discouraging, than 'encouraging'
Maybe you SHOULD use spell check BEFORE you post messages re:typo's!

Wow! That's too bad that someone like you can make it so no one wants to open a store...sad!
I have enough stress in my life, I really don't need this, I am just trying to make an 'honest living' while stuck at home...
And I am not going to 'slam' someone like you.
I thought this was a neat site, with nice people, but I guess one person, can ruin it...Maybe that's why no one knows about ecrater....

"READ your description before you paste them into ecrater.com
You ATTEMPT to put smiles in your ads ... the look like a typo -- :0D - means nothing to most people.

I suggest you look at stome non-ecrater stores on the web that sell what you sell. Read their descriptions, get ideas."
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: COOOLSTUFF4U MY NEW STORE IS OPEN!!! Reply with quote

Sorry you feel that way about me BUT you asked

cooolstuff4u wrote:
Please let me know your thoughts or suggestions! Any input would be appreciated.

cooolstuff4u wrote:
Granted, I am a newbie here, and honestly, I did 'hurry' to move most my listings from 'the other place' to ecrater....

But,
I have read your other posts, and you seem more discouraging, than 'encouraging'
Maybe you SHOULD use spell check BEFORE you post messages re:typo's!

Wow! That's too bad that someone like you can make it so no one wants to open a store...sad!
I have enough stress in my life, I really don't need this, I am just trying to make an 'honest living' while stuck at home...
And I am not going to 'slam' someone like you.
I thought this was a neat site, with nice people, but I guess one person, can ruin it...Maybe that's why no one knows about ecrater....

"READ your description before you paste them into ecrater.com

I suggest you look at stome non-ecrater stores on the web that sell what you sell. Read their descriptions, get ideas."

I have helped 100's of seller find and open an ecrater.com store.

I am not here to make you angry. I am ONLY attempting to help you.

If you dont want help then don't ask.

You want a web store you have to look like you have a clue what you are doing. Having things in your listing that make no sense to buyers won't help you sell the items. Generally a buyer has no clue or care about Andale free counters and they just might interpret that as you putting cookies or something on their pc to count them or something that will be a negative thought to them as a buyer.
People reading your descriptions and seeing :0D may not have a clue that is suppose to be a smiley face, but can easily think it's a misspelled word or simple think since they don't know what it is they better not buy it.

I don't care - personally - if I have typos in my post or not. But I definitely appreciate anyone pointing them out when they are in my ads.

I have done my homework. PEOPLE that shop the web are NOT the same type of people that shop ebay. Unless you're selling collectibles on ebay or thousand dollar items - buyers shop ebay to buy at 75% or more off retrial prices. Buyers that shop the web are willing to spend their money if they find what they want. Web store buyer expect professional looking stores and ads - or they will move on.

Take pride in your store. Don't do things in a hurry - haste makes waste. Your listings are how the buyer gets to know you. Sloppy ads are interpreted by many as lack of professionalism and laziness.

You can take my advise or leave it. BUT don't get mad when you ask for it and people point out things you might wish to change.
cooolstuff4u

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you need to review your posts...

And not get in such a HURRY when you respond to people.

There are CONSTRUCTIVE ways to 'HELP' people, and not be so condescending.

It's too bad that you seem to be 'running this site', because I feel there are some nice people here.
Really, you might consider how you are talking to people in these posts. (that you seem to have all the time in the world to make.)
You don't need to be so hurtful.
It seems to me that you are using this as your own forum to 'be in charge'. If that makes you feel good, that is great for you.

I can take any criticism what so ever, but there are nicer ways of 'making suggestions' than the way you are doing so. to the folks here.
You are running folks away!
And that's too bad, because I, as well as others, that you have made feel UNWELCOME had lots to give to this site, and had LOTS OF BUYERS to bring over to ecrater, who are now lost!
Other sellers could have benefited from these buyers.

I agree, that the ecrater store is something you should be proud of, But I will make no apologies to you for 'hurrying'.
You have no idea what I am up against in my life, and it seems that if you can post as much as you do, I have to wonder...'Who is minding your stores'...
Besides, it is a little tough for me to take criticism regarding 'typos' from someone who has 'typos in their critcism'.
Good Grief! That is the most appalling thing!

It is too bad you behave in this manner, I have LOTS of friends that are BIG&TALL...But none of my customers would ever purchase from an online store where the seller is so reluctant to share their sales or feedback...But you must be doing well, so YAY for you!

I've noticed some people you 'try to help' and some people you are a little rude to.
You know, the way you 'speak' in posts, comes through...
Justify yourself anyway you want.
Whatever makes you feel good at the end of the day.....

I don't need the stress from people like you.
And PLEASE if you are going to be critical of others 'typos' I might suggest to you that you NOT have any typo's in your critcism.
NO NEED TO RESPOND!

Thanks to all the other folks who made me feel welcome.
I guess my doors are shutting today, The same day I opened!
Oh well, I tried!
Wishing you all the best, and I hope you make lots of sales!
God Bless! Good Bye!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

BigTall does not run this site, but merely responded to your request for input. What was given was solid advice.

As previously stated, if you don't want input or suggestions then you shouldn't ask for them.
shopgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can absolutely understand your p.o.v. as sometimes certain people come off as very straightforward. There are tactful ways to say things, but some people weren't taught how to. I say just ignore them and don't participate in the forums. That is what I do now. I just check in to see if there are any news and updates to the site and continue onto my store. Well, good luck with your endeavors! Wink
QualityTurner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BigTallMensClothing is a great help and he was just giving you advice!
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: