eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google's review process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dahawaiiankinestore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Google's review process Reply with quote

Has anyone else had a review take 4+ days?

Anyone know exactly what it is they are reviewing?

Figured I'd check here before asking GC.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you calling a review? I never heard of a review.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
dahawaiiankinestore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there BT,

When you get an order the very first thing Google does is review it for....fraud, accuracy? It usually only takes a couple minutes. Typically, by the time I see the order email and log in to GC they've already done their review and marked the order as "new".

At the bottom of the GC inbox is the legend saying what each step of the sale process is. There is a ? next to each step. The only info I gleaned from there is if there is a chance the charge is fraudulent or seems off to Google, they review it for longer.

I had an order in "review" for 4+ days. They just changed the status to "new" about an hour ago. I'm assuming the order is good if it took that long for GC to OK it, but I'm a little concerned that it took that long.

Was wondering if anybody else had run into that, knew what GC was reviewing and if they experienced any problems later with the customer.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine never say review -- they say processing alot. I do shipping for someone else. I bill them via GCO weekly. They pay me on Monday or Tuesday. I did notice that when I got the email today that I was paid and went to mark it shipped so I can get my money from GCO it said charging - never seen that before. I couldn't click on shipped either. It took about 10 hours for it to change so I could click on shipped.

I am only saying this because as you said things normally work much faster. MAYBE google wasn't prepared for the fast growth they took on. But I know things have definately slowed down over there.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
dahawaiiankinestore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, that makes me feel better.

As I said, mine usually say new bec I manually process all my transactions. I'm afraid I'll miss one if I don't. Gunshy after PP. Didn't receive a few emails from them......

I'm OK with it being slow - that happens sometimes.

I hope it was/is bec of huge growth - I'm waiting for them to decide it's time to bring out an auction site bec they have so many GC users. hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: