eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please help me, my store is suspended
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikistore

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Please help me, my store is suspended Reply with quote

A few days ago, I login to my ecrater account to check my store, but all of sudden I could not see the list of my product at my store. It's complitly gone.

Is anyone here could help me to investigate it or to give me the solution to fix this problem? What did happen to my store actually? I can`t understand where the problem is. I think that I have followed the Ecrater policy.

I hope the administrator of Ecrater can help me to explain what sould I do to fix the problem, so that my store can be reactivated.

This is my store http://www.rikistore.ecrater.com

Thank u for your kind support.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read eCrater's Terms Of Service. See if you did something against it. If so correct it. Then contact eCrater to get your suspension removed.

If you previously had an eCrater store that got suspended and you did not correct the situation and open a new store the new one would also be suspended.

If you had several customers that were very unhappy (due to things like paying and not receiving products in resonable amount of time, etc.) and had very low feedback numbers, that may also cause suspension.

We can't tell what is wrong with your store or why you got suspended. That is for you to figure out. Start with the sites Terms Of Service.
wonderfultreasures

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you previously had an eCrater store that got suspended and you did not correct the situation and open a new store the new one would also be suspended. "

I had a store suspended and I deleted my account and left, but decided a few days later to try again. Is my new store suspended to? If so, what do I have to do to correct the situation?

Thanks.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderfultreasures wrote:
"If you previously had an eCrater store that got suspended and you did not correct the situation and open a new store the new one would also be suspended. "

I had a store suspended and I deleted my account and left, but decided a few days later to try again. Is my new store suspended to? If so, what do I have to do to correct the situation?

Thanks.

Your store is up and running. Looks OK at this time.

ralph
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful treasures, do you know why your former store was suspended? If it was for something serious like counterfeit goods or forbidden items then you will keep on being suspended if you try to start another store with the same items.

If your store was suspended for something like not in English or US$ or nonsense titles, those issues can be fixed and you will be welcomed back. I just took a quick look at your new store and it looks legit.
wonderfultreasures

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was nothing like that. I had my truck listed in my store and it was a pick up only item. I guess that isn't allowed. I was told I have to sell items that can be shipped anywhere in the USA. Surprised So I deleted my account and started over a few days later.

I honestly feel suspending stores and not telling the person why is not good business. I feel the person should be told and given a chance to fix the problem before their store gets suspended. After all, a store can be suspended and we wouldn't even know it. I could see no evidence that my store was suspended. I e-mail e-crater about another problem I was having and that's when they told me it was suspended and why. Shocked

When or if this ever happens to anyone on here, then you'll know what I'm saying. It's a real slap in the face. It hurts, because I wasn't warned.

Sure, I read the TERMS but I don't sit here thinking about them every time I do something in my store. No one does. I think that this practice by e-crater will lead to angry people leaving.

Unless your store has been suspended, you really don't know how it makes you feel and what you have to say about it doesn't mean much to us that have.

Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless the rules have changed, having one item that was for pick up only was not grounds for suspension. The item was to be deleted but that is all. The rest of the store was not to be affected. Sounds to me like it was an ecrater error.
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry this happened to you but I do know because when I first started here my store got suspended for having things in the wrong categories. I thought I had them right but the definition for what can be in certain categories is fairly strict.
I fixed it and ecrater reinstated my store within 24 hours. I know they are busy now and because of the volume of stores it may take a bit longer but I have always found them quick to respond and fix things.
I would advise that you check your categories, check your titles, check your payment options, etc and make sure you fix any violations. Then contact them and you should be good to go.
wonderfultreasures

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had kept that e-mail from e-crater, but I didn't. That is definately what I was told. Any item I sell has to be an item that can be shipped anywhere in the USA. That was the reason it was suspended because my truck was a pick up item only and couldn't be shipped.

I had just opened that store the day before and only had two items in it. The truck and a jewelry set. There was no problem with the jewelry, it was the truck they said.

That store is gone now and there is no fixing it. I have deleted that account.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least you aren't out a great deal of time and work if you only had 2 items listed.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Unless the rules have changed, having one item that was for pick up only was not grounds for suspension. The item was to be deleted but that is all. The rest of the store was not to be affected. Sounds to me like it was an ecrater error.
per the terms you must ship throught the US

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

That I realize but I had a desk listed long time ago and it was just deleted, my whole store wasn't suspended.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

That I realize but I had a desk listed long time ago and it was just deleted, my whole store wasn't suspended.

was that desk 50% of the listing in your store?
probably not, probably one of many items,
tengatango

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After being with eCrater since the day our business was started almost 3 years. We had a rude shock today when I was told our listings have disappeared. from our eCrater store...

Have just wrote to ask for clarifications and now here to see if eCrater was done or whatever.
We now have a sinking feeling that we have been suspended.

We are with eCrater for the longest time and cannot imagine if we really are suspended.

As I read the posts here and sharing them with our team, we can all panic and wonder if that had really happened to us.

I geniunely believe that stores should be served with warnings and given time to react if they are in violation to certain terms and conditions. Many sellers may not even know they are in violation in the first place.

The store took time to set up and maintain, and it represents a livelihood, source of income for many sellers here, including us. I also believe that many people have no idea why or when they were suspended.

A suspension can happen so abruptly and can severly disrupts business. And if anything is just an act of violence against a legit seller because it is nothing but a sudden 'slap in the face' as someone mentioned in this thread. An appropriate imagery too cos it happens without a warning and it leave you in shock and totally wounded!

I sincerely hope that this dreaded fate did not happen to us, but we are now thinking of contingency plans if the worse did happen.

We are already so drained having to deal with those many unfair comments that were left by our competitors who are trying hard to bring us down.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But seriously you are suspended but don't know why. Were your items only in the sex stuff category?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: