eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi all get me away from Ebay!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powauthentics

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Hi all get me away from Ebay!! Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hi. Store is Paul Owen Williams Authentics Sports and Celebrity autographs and NASCAR diecast collectibles. Not sure what I am doing so I will list away. If anyone wants to say Hi as I am sure you are dying to do email is paul@powauthentics.com and store is powauthentics come and say hey.
PS ANYONE figure out how to do the keywords the google attributes i guess? I am ready to shoot myself can they be that tough????? LOL

Paul Shocked
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Paul Smile
Google attributes accepted by ecrater are listed under the question mark on the google attributes section in your listing. If you click on the question marks it will show you what you can use. Pick any of those attributes that fit with your item and enter it in the left hand column under attribute exactly as you see it listed. In the right column type that attributes description. For example: product_type (in the left hand column) and opposite in the right hand column you would type book or whatever the item is. Do that with any and all attributes that fit for a particular item. Hope that helps.
powauthentics

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, I will give it a shot. LOL. Real quick, if you are in your store listing, why are you unable to see what you are bidding on? So if I log in, it takes me to my selling page and I am unable to see what I am bidding on or have purchased. It seems as though there is no way to log on as a "buyer". Is that the case? Thank you again so much!!!

Paul
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powauthentics,

Buyers do not have to register to make a purchase and since Ecrater is not an auction site, the term bidding does not apply.

The Admin area of your store shows only sales, not your purchases.

Good evening.
ralph
powauthentics

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Thank you sir Reply with quote

I need to get that "bidding: word out of my vocabulary and I do so willingly! Thanks much!! Laughing
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to look at items as a buyer just go to the ecrater home page. If you want to list and buy at the same time open seperate tabs.
powauthentics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone told me that my brand new account is suspended. Why would this happen and how do I fix it? Thank you so much this stinks.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, you should review the terms at this link:

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

If you don't get any ideas from there, you might try contacting Ecrater directly from the Contact link at www.ecrater.com and see if they will help you. Since we can't see any of your items except the photos on the home page, it's hard for us other sellers to know what to suggest. It could be they want to verify the authenticity of the autographs; there have also been sellers of electronics like iPhones who were required to submit copies of invoices or other paperwork to prove that their items were genuine.

Just some ideas. Good luck!!
carolinabluelady

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my post to your HELP topic. Think it was because of some of the pics.
powauthentics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you. You are right I think. I used some pics for my iphone and jawbone listings that i took from The Internet. I thought I couldnt use another memebers pics but I guess anything that isn't mine. I have deleted those listings.

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to help me it is much appreciated!!!!

Paul

powauthentics
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater. Very Happy Wishing you many sales!!

Ann
powauthentics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless you thank you so much. Haven;t even had a question yet, hopefully it will pick up. Thank you for the kind words!!!!!

Paul
ageoftaurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: New Store Reply with quote

Hello All!
I just wanted to say hi to this community which so far is MUCH better than ebay. I do have a Question though, how are you guys getting sales? I have been having trouble getting traffic and I have done the google adwords/specs and everything. I wish ecrater had the traffic ebay does. Sad

Check out my store!
www.ageoftaurus.ecrater.com
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
As others will tell you as well, on ecrater you must promote your stores which ebay does for you for a hefty fee. There's lots of good info. on these boards for promoting tips, you just have to devote some time and energy to it. Good luck!!
powauthentics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU ALL!!! Reply with quote

Thank you e]veryone for all of your help especially Tracy and Mick. They have baby stepped me throuh all of this and I would NEVER get such attention with Ebay.
I am just very excited to be here I wish I could transfer over my 1700 feedback (and the $50000000 I gave to Ebay over the years but that store is closed and I am ready to move on with a much happier and sane proof venture with ecrater. I just love it for the new people like me it really is fantastic, and I won't go broke in the meantime. LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: