eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What's wrong with my store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
decorateyourlife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: What's wrong with my store? Reply with quote

I created my first store successfully. www.decorateyourlife.ecrater.com

I am creating my second store www.scarveschina.ecrater.com in the same way, but failed. I have been spending whole two days to add about 100 products in this store, but when I click on the picutre of the photo, it shows: "no such product"

Who can help me, much appreciated!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your scarves store has been suspended. I think it is because of your titles. You will need to fix the titles with key words that describe what you are selling. Then you will need to contact Ecrater, using the contact form on their main page explaining that you fixed your titles. Make sure you read the terms page, also a link on the Ecrater main page. Your store will remain hidden until everything has been fixed.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your second store has been suspended. You need to review the eCrater terms of service and correct the problem or problems. Once the problems are corrected, contact eCRATER, explain the problems have been corrected and request your store be reactivated. The folks on the forum are unable to see your items other than what appears on the home page.

I looked at your first store and it has problems that will also get it suspended. Your item titles must say what you are selling. A title like YSY-DFJ-008 doesn't give a clue about the item. You have 100 characters in the title to describe the item.

Another major possible reason the second store was suspended could be the same scarves listed in two stores. You can not list the same item more than once in the same store or in more than one store.

Also, you should also expand the titles in your first store. Many of your titles differ by only one number. The search engines may see them as the same and only include one. For example ethnic earring-048 and ethnic earring-049, you should describe each one differently in the title. Computer search engines can't look at the photo.
decorateyourlife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: thank you very much!! Reply with quote

Thank you "lastade-designs" and "SheilaDeesPostcards".

Both of your advice are very very useful for me. Very Happy

appreciate deeply for your help!!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this listing from you active store:
http://decorateyourlife.ecrater.com/p/8686975/hand-painting-scarf-wj-hp-008#

You might change title to:
hand painted silk scarf with angel, tulips burgundy turquoise wj-hp-008

Take out all the - between words.
Also the correct wording in English is hand-painted, not painting

Your scarves are beautiful by the way.

I agree with everyone above that your problem is either duplication of scarves or what we call here Nonsense Titles. If you titles are only catalogue numbers, your store will be suspended.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things I have noticed. One I have tried to rephrase your store welcome so that it reads better in English but hopefully is essentially what you mean. Ignore if you like.

>>Welcome to Decorate Your Life!

In our store you will find many beautiful scarves, earrings and innovative Chinese craft items.

We also sell flower clips. You will look lovely wearing these flowers on your beach and poolside vacations.

Many thanks for visiting!

Also this phrase
Quote:
3. Since we also sell this product to domestic market, it will be sold out at any time, so it will be greatly appreciated if you can kindly inform us your order details before your payment, many thanks.thanks.
Should not be in your listings. To have a listing in ecrater, the item must be in stock and buyers upon ordering pay at the same time. If your stock runs out you need to delete the item immediately from your ecrater inventory so there is no need for this sentence.
decorateyourlife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: many thanks for your advice and help!! Reply with quote

thank you very much "theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat" and "MoonwishesStore". Very Happy

Your advice is very good, I will take your advice to fix my store.

I feel warmness here because of all your help.

I also feel my English is tooo poor to express my real thankfulness to you.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your English is a whole lot better than my Chinese.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely their English is better than our Chinese! I would never attempt to do something like this using a language that is foreign to me. The best linguist I've ever met was a blind Canadian that spoke 13 languages, two of which were different forms of Chinese. It was amazing!
decorateyourlife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you know Chinese! I will be very glad to help you practise chinese Smile

By the way---------I don't know if its right to ask this question here... What's facebook? I am a chinese from China, can I promote my store on facebook?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook is a social networking site. www.facebook.com I think anyone worldwide can participate. You can send personal messages and business ones. There are several facebook discussions here that you might want to visit. Just do a search for 'facebook'.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't speak Chinese. I was joking about it...that your English was definitely better. All that despite the fact I live in an urban area where Chinese are nearly the majority of the population and if you add all Asians, they definitely are.

What Moonwishes meant is that you should search in the ecrater community forum for topics about Facebook.
decorateyourlife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!

I am VERY HAPPY to meet all of you here. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: