eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tips for your store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radarplus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Tips for your store Reply with quote

Hello!,
I recently added two new categories to my store.

View other Online Stores!
At the moment- it looks pretty bad and as if I am selling the store but it is the best I can do for the moment. Thus far, I have only added Big Tall Men's Clothing as an example and as a way to say Thanks for their help.

Radarplus Competitions:
Occasionally, I am going to have some store competitions. For example - Spend more then 2-300 dollars in one transaction and go into the draw to win $1000

I am hoping that this will entice people to keep coming back to my store and maybe spread the word. I am interested in anyone else that has done similar things or can suggest any further tips on keeping visitors coming back to your store again, and again and again!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am honored and thanks for the thought

BUT

I think thins might be against the ecrater.com user agreement
( http://radarplus.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=262127 )
as it is a listing that really isn't selling anything.

NOW, one thing that can be done is users that have webspace can form a webring.

Or if someone has space available we can make a shopping directory. hhhmmm that might be a real good thing. I'll think about that one
radarplus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOps - better move that then. A shopping directory is a great idea - I'll give that some thought too Exclamation
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get free space here if you really wanted to make something like this happen:

http://officelive.microsoft.com/

emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plussizelingerie wrote:
You can get free space here if you really wanted to make something like this happen:

I tried signing up but they wanted my credit card info for the free one.
WarpDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: I like this idea! Reply with quote

I think an eCrater directory or Web ring is a great idea. I have Web space and would be willing to develop this on my website (www.warpdrivecs.com) if others are interested.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I like this idea! Reply with quote

WarpDrive wrote:
I think an eCrater directory or Web ring is a great idea. I have Web space and would be willing to develop this on my website (www.warpdrivecs.com) if others are interested.

A webring won't work since URL's can't link on ecrater.com.

Since you and I live in the same neck of the woods - (Highlands Ranch here) maybe we can get together and make a directory site. I too have plenty of site space. Heck maybe we can do 2 of then mirroring each other ---- BUT I must confuss, I have the ideas but not the knowledge to pull this off.
WarpDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: directory site Reply with quote

I will be happy to do the programming for a directory site and put it up on my server for other members to take a look at. I'll start working on that ASAP and will post a link here when I get it set up so other members can take a look.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: directory site Reply with quote

WarpDrive wrote:
I will be happy to do the programming for a directory site and put it up on my server for other members to take a look at. I'll start working on that ASAP and will post a link here when I get it set up so other members can take a look.

Please email me - sales@FilthyRichFashions.com

I have an idea and would like to talk to you about it.
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmptyingTheCupboards wrote:
plussizelingerie wrote:

I tried signing up but they wanted my credit card info for the free one.

Yes, they do that to stop people from snagging up a whole bunch of free space. They still won't charge you anything. I know a bunch of trusted sellers who are using this site including myself Wink
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: directory site Reply with quote

WarpDrive wrote:

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: