eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

title in red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: title in red Reply with quote

I have tried to do a search to find out what it means when one of my listings titles are in red. Is that letting me know I have an error, as all of my items have been updated and I have no errors on the submission area of my store home page. thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a sign something is wrong with the listing. If not corrected it will be deleted.

Send us the url to the item from your preview and we can perhaps help you. As it is we can't see your admin.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It means it already has been deleted by the ecrater castegory mods.
Nothing you can do will change that.
DO NOT copy it or the copy will be in delete hidden status as well.

PLEASE READ http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=13655
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I correct it. It is a pocket knife. None of my other pocket knives are in red only that one. It is a frost cutlery knife. This is the title: PARATROOPER TACTICAL Pocket Knife ~ Sporting Goods ~ Knives ~ FROST CUTLERY

and this is the description:

Thanks for visiting another listing by almostantique.ecrater.com

Up for your consideration is a pocket knife from Frost Cutlery. 4 1/2" closed. Black coated Stainless steel blade, liner lock, Lightweight, Blue composition handle scales and black slotted grip overlay with belt/pocket clip on reverse. Has adjustable tension settings and metal thumb stud. New/Never Used. Total length 8 inches when open.

Due to the complex and changing nature of knife laws, it is your responsibility, not almostantique.ecrater.com, to investigate and comply with international, federal, state and local laws relating to the purchase, possession, use, transport and resale of knives. Consult applicable laws if you are in doubt. By placing an order, you represent that the product(s) will be used in a lawful manner and you are of legal age. Absolutely no sales to minors. You agree to hold almostantique.ecrater.com, harmless from failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.

I don't understand how this one knife could be against ecrater terms but none of my other ones are. I bought a large lot of these from a supplier. They are all legit and I own 11 of the paratrooper versions. If the listing is deleted how can I get it relisted can I copy the body and make corrections and paste it into a new listing.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you accept Google checkout? I BELEIVE their terms state no knives .. this includes pocket knives.

ou might want to use the contact form at www.ecrater.com and ask them for details as to wy the item is deleted.

Quote:
Due to the complex and changing nature of knife laws, it is your responsibility, not almostantique.ecrater.com, to investigate and comply with international, federal, state and local laws relating to the purchase, possession, use, transport and resale of knives. Consult applicable laws if you are in doubt. By placing an order, you represent that the product(s) will be used in a lawful manner and you are of legal age. Absolutely no sales to minors. You agree to hold almostantique.ecrater.com, harmless from failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.

LOL this is so not true. IT IS THE SELLER RESPONSIBLITY
you must be 100% sre you are selling it legally.

I;m guessing that's the issue
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
you accept Google checkout? I BELEIVE their terms state no knives .. this includes pocket knives.

knives? How far do they go? I sell kitchen knives and table flatware knives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: