eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crochetingfun2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: New to ecrater Reply with quote

We are new but we love it so far. We have some patterns that we are trying to sell. We have had a few hits but have not sold ant yet. If some of you come across one of our patterns and do not like it please let us know so we can change it. I do not know if it is because they are to big or if the picture is not good enough, or if some have tried to buy and could not. Please let us know what you think. Crochetingfun2 is our store name. Glad to be here and Thanks for your help in advance!![url]www.crochetingfun2.com is our web site. We need some feedback on that to. Embarassed [/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

You have a major problem with your titles. They don't say what you are selling. You aren't selling roosters and dachunds. You are selling PDF crochet patterns.

Are your patterns still covered by their copyright protection? If so it is illegal to copy them.

Did you develop the patterns yourself? This information needs to be included in your description if true.

You might show a photo of what the pdf pattern looks like.
crochetingfun2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Pattern Problem Reply with quote

Thank you for the info Yes we do our own patterns they are not copied from anyone,or anywhere. we make thwm from start to finish ourselfs. We will try to fix this problem. THANKS!!! Very Happy
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I think you need a little more help with your titles. The title needs to be something that would attract a buyer looking specifically for crochet patterns. Think about what a buyer would put in the search box to find your pattern.

This is what I would put instead of what you have for your morning rooster: Original Filet Crochet Pattern Graph PDF Kitchen Decor Rooster Theme

Perhaps for your Red, White and Blue: Original Filet Crochet Pattern Graph PDF Patriotic Decor USA Flag

You shoud take out the "we made"
Also, your text on your home page runs over. You should shorten it.
Good Luck!

P.S. You are so sweet to help your local animal shelter with part of the proceeds from your shop. Thank you for being so kind to our animal buddies!
crochetingfun2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks so much for your most welcome advice. I will work on it,as you can probably tell I am ew to the internet.
I hope that you do not mind if I use some of your words. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Very Happy
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: