eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Anyone have a Facebook page?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neweratradingpost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frillypad wrote:
Hi Jeanie- when you are posting on FB you can press alt 2 and you will see @ pop up- then start typing your Fan Page name- It will pull it up- you click on it and it will be inserted as your name and not a big long hairy link. This is for replies or posting on your own pages.

Example: for my fan page I press alt 2 and I type Gone Funky there will be a small box below where you are typing- click on that- Inserted is a clickable link that says Gone Funky
This will take someone directly to my fan page.

Ahhh, 'alt' 2, !! You said 'shift' 2 on the last couple of posts. Okay, now I'll be able to do it. Thanks for your help!

Jeannie
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
shoppingnet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cybersours/151555208203822

everybody Fan me and I'll fan you back...

i just wonder how to rename my page to be
http://www.facebook.com//Cybersours/

thank you
neweratradingpost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoppingnet wrote:
My Facebook page:

thank you

Hello,

To shorted your URL name for your Fan Page: go to your Fan Page and go to 'Edit Page'. Towards the right hand side, you will see "News for Page Admins". Click on 'Usernames for Facebook Pages'. You will 'check availability' for your name - Cybersours - and if it's available, you will be assigned the short title you want.

You need at least 25 Fans in order to have your name shortened. If you don't yet, at least you can find out if the URL is available, and once you do, it should change to that automatically. If not, go into this section again and you'll see how.

Hope this helps. I'll go 'fan' you now. All the best, Jeannie
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link for Bear Creek Creations Online Flea Market. Got it fixed.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chesapeake-OH/Bear-Creek-Creations-Online-Flea-Market/101289659936684

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
shoppingnet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much for your advise

come on
thank you

neweratradingpost wrote:
shoppingnet wrote:
My Facebook page:

thank you

Hello,

To shorted your URL name for your Fan Page: go to your Fan Page and go to 'Edit Page'. Towards the right hand side, you will see "News for Page Admins". Click on 'Usernames for Facebook Pages'. You will 'check availability' for your name - Cybersours - and if it's available, you will be assigned the short title you want.

You need at least 25 Fans in order to have your name shortened. If you don't yet, at least you can find out if the URL is available, and once you do, it should change to that automatically. If not, go into this section again and you'll see how.

Hope this helps. I'll go 'fan' you now. All the best, Jeannie
ArcoIrisCoupons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone have a Facebook page? Reply with quote

TheSicilianHideaway wrote:
I finally figured out how to set up a Facebook page for my store. I'd love to "fan" other Ecrater stores, so if you have one, please post your link.
Thanks. Oh, my link is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thesicilianhideaway/170261982608?v=wall

Hi, Could you help to add my store on Facebook, Please
ArcoIris Very Happy
elegantlyalluringdesigns

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elegantly Alluring Designs offers handcrafted goodies at highly affordable rates. Here is our facebook url. We are uploading a "previews of our items" album right now to the page, but it uploads really slow, so we'll only have a handful of images in our album, as you can always just take a look at our store to see all we offer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chesapeake-OH/Elegantly-Alluring-Designs/155123661194265?v=wall
thewiseoldwillow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wise Old Willow. Handcrafted and Hand Picked Metphysical items and Spell aids. Just to show visitors what we offer and a bit of info about us. Please visit our ecrater store when you find time as it is always growing. Still a work in progress but it will take some time to list everything we have to offer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chesapeake-OH/The-Wise-Old-Willow/120834774641970?v=wall
atypicalarts

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atypical Arts....Something WILL catch your eye! Just view our facebook or take a look at our store to see why! We are growing daily and offer something very interesting pieces of art as candy for the mind.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chesapeake-OH/Atypical-Arts/160982970587362?v=wall
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neweratradingpost wrote:
frillypad wrote:
Hi Jeanie- when you are posting on FB you can press alt 2 and you will see @ pop up- then start typing your Fan Page name- It will pull it up- you click on it and it will be inserted as your name and not a big long hairy link. This is for replies or posting on your own pages.

Example: for my fan page I press alt 2 and I type Gone Funky there will be a small box below where you are typing- click on that- Inserted is a clickable link that says Gone Funky

Ahhh, 'alt' 2, !! You said 'shift' 2 on the last couple of posts. Okay, now I'll be able to do it. Thanks for your help!

Jeannie

Sorry- I was riding out a brain fart! Laughing
It is shift 2 Cool
ArcoIrisCoupons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frillypad wrote:
neweratradingpost wrote:
frillypad wrote:

Jeannie

Sorry- I was riding out a brain fart! Laughing

It is shift 2 Cool

Hello:

That I need to be on my personal Facebook to do this!

ArcoIrisCoupons Very Happy
CafeMotorsport

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Facebook page Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listed a pattern last Thursday and promoted it with a picture and a link on FB that same day. It sold last night (6 days)!! Not sure if it was because of the FB or the fact it was a really cute pattern, but this is the first one that I sold that I had promoted on FB so I'm very happy to see or at least think that my efforts are working. Now if I can just get the PO to recognize and allow my postage program to print out the label Evil or Very Mad
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon I was sharing this with another FB friend- I am SHOCKED at how many of the items I've added to my fan page have sold. Google loves those links! Sold a wallet I put on there the other day that had been listed for 2 days...Not bad!
jbinspirations

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
www.facebook.com/jbinspirations

I'm quite new to Ecrater also so I'm scouring the forums. But any helpful insights, information is MOST appreciated. I had my own website, but I really like all of the Ecrater features and the simplicity better so am beginning to list all of my items and now have my domain forwarding to my ecrater store.

So I'm not new to selling online, but new to Ecrater, ways to promote it, etc.

So far everything read has made me thrilled to be part of this community too. Every post I've read has been so helpful, neat, and encouraging. You guys are GREAT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 24 of 51

Jump to: