eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Multiple Pictures ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalisinferno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Multiple Pictures ? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of starting up a used and vintage clothing store here and I just had one question (forgive me if it has already been covered elsewhere). How do I post more than one picture of the products I am selling? Thanks for your time and once again sorry if I am making you cover old ground.

Sean
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Multiple Pictures ? Reply with quote

Kalisinferno wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of starting up a used and vintage clothing store here and I just had one question (forgive me if it has already been covered elsewhere). How do I post more than one picture of the products I am selling? Thanks for your time and once again sorry if I am making you cover old ground.

Sean
Sign in to your site. Look at your products, you'll see a little camera - click on that and you'll get to the section to add your photos. The pencil lets you edit. The "x" is to delete the ad. It has been suggested by others (I do it): when you sell an item, put a SOLD photo in the primary photo space. After sale is complete, hide your ad (a little box to click in the pencil section)but leave the SOLD picture. As I understand, the search engines will bring customer to your site to browse. If no photo, they won't take the customer to your site. GOOD LUCK! P.S. Others can explain better but it looks like the good teachers are frolicking for the holidays so I'm trying to help.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Multiple Pictures ? Reply with quote

EmptyingTheCupboards wrote:
It has been suggested by others (I do it): when you sell an item, put a SOLD photo in the primary photo space. After sale is complete, hide your ad (a little box to click in the pencil section)but leave the SOLD picture. As I understand, the search engines will bring customer to your site to browse. If no photo, they won't take the customer to your site.

CORRECTION -
The purpose of the sold image is temporary. The sold image should only stay up until the buyer had time to receive the package and to check it out against the images and description.

ANY item that is hidden is taken out of search engine like Froogle listings. It has nothing to do with whether there is an image in the listing or not. If the ad is hidden they no longer will go to Froggle and if they are still in froggle it will return a page nt found message.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Multiple Pictures ? Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
EmptyingTheCupboards wrote:
It has been suggested by others (I do it): when you sell an item, put a SOLD photo in the primary photo space. After sale is complete, hide your ad (a little box to click in the pencil section)but leave the SOLD picture. As I understand, the search engines will bring customer to your site to browse. If no photo, they won't take the customer to your site.

CORRECTION -
The purpose of the sold image is temporary. The sold image should only stay up until the buyer had time to receive the package and to check it out against the images and description.

ANY item that is hidden is taken out of search engine like Froogle listings. It has nothing to do with whether there is an image in the listing or not. If the ad is hidden they no longer will go to Froggle and if they are still in froggle it will return a page nt found message.
I sit corrected!!!! I thought I read that somewhere. Glad you are here keeping me out of trouble. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: