eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

15% OFF Google Checkout Coupon Available, FREE US Shipping!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daysgonebyantiquesva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: 15% OFF Google Checkout Coupon Available, FREE US Shipping!! Reply with quote

Recently opened, we offer a great selection of vintage, antique and collectible items at affordable prices, all items come with FREE US Shipping. Start your holiday shopping early this year, check out our estate jewelry, cookbooks, home decorative items, pottery, china, glassware, toys, dolls, games, advertising items and more.

http://daysgonebyantiquesva.ecrater.com

Thanks, and have a great day!

Last edited by daysgonebyantiquesva on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
daysgonebyantiquesva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Betty Crocker cookbooks, Southern Living and Culinary Arts Institute cookbooks, depression glass, pottery, estate jewelry, home decorative items and more, lots more to see since I got all my items out of my standalone store and here to eCrater!

Come on by and take a look, FREE US SHIPPING and I will work up a discount on any multiple item purchase!
daysgonebyantiquesva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW ACCEPTING GOOGLE CHECKOUT!!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm finally set up for Google Checkout! To celebrate, I'm offering (for a limited time) a Google Checkout COUPON good for 15% OFF anything in the store--and yep, you still get free Continental US shipping! Be sure to use the code dgb15 at checkout.

Paypal and mailed paymoent folks, don't fret--you'll still get the same discount too, we just have to be creative on how to make it happen!

What are you waiting for? Get a jump on your holiday shopping now, darnit! We've got vintage estate jewelry, cookbooks, home decorative items, advertising collectibles and MORE!
daysgonebyantiquesva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More items added to the store, come on by and take advantage of the 15% OFF Google Checkout Coupon (Paypal and other payment methods will be offered the same discount, just ask and we'll get it worked out!). Just use code dgb15 at checkout.

Old cookbooks just in time for the holidays along with estate jewelry, home decor, pottery/china/fine glassware, toys, dolls, games and much more!

http://daysgonebyantiquesva.ecrater.com
daysgonebyantiquesva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Time to Start Thinking About VALENTINES DAY Gift Giving! Reply with quote

Well, it's never too late to start thinking about the next big gift day...VALENTINE'S DAY!

We have a great selection of quality vintage, antique and collectible items at reasonable prices--everything from estate jewelry to pottery, glassware, china, linens, cookbooks, toys, dolls, games, advertising items and much more! I'm back in listing mode so I'll be adding items daily. Come on by and take a look when you can, most items come with FREE US Shipping!

http://daysgonebyantiques.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: