eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

No Response from eCrater

View previous topic :: View next topic  
americas-future

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: No Response from eCrater Reply with quote

I submitted a bulk upload a week ago and my products are not showing in my store yet. I emailed eCrater support two days ago and haven't heard back from anyone. I was under the impression from the site that the upload would take place within 48 hours. Should I be concerned that my products are still not loaded? Do they answer their emails regularly? I'm starting to question my decision to load my inventory here.

thanks, L
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing this posted so I did a search and this is what I found:

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
I used it many times.
As for how long it takes depends on what is on the to-do list for the ecrater.com team. It normally is done within 72 hours. Many times much sooner.

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2288
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you contacted them to make sure they received it?
Have you double checked that you used the correct email address?

I haven't submitted an upload in a while and I have no idea what their schedule is like. But as you probably know with having your own short business hours - it's hard to get everything done in the time you have to do it.
americas-future

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did email them two (now three) days ago, but have not received an answer. I thought maybe there was an error with my file, but no one contacted me, so I wrote them. Since it has now been three days since the second contact, do you have any suggestions on my next step?

You are right, having short office hours does make for a hectic work day, but just because I only answer the phones four hours a day doesn't mean I'm not working twelve hours. I always make it a point to answer customer emails within 24 hours during the business week, and a majority of the time on weekends also. It would be nice to have an acknowledgement of some kind that they received the file, or a quick email saying that they are backed up a week or two. Anything is better than nothing at all!

It just seems like wasted effort to spend two days making the file in their format and setting up a store if it's going to remain empty. I can think of other things that could have gotten accomplished during those same hours.

Thanks, L
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I tell you. eCrater.com is not an income generating site for the ecrater.com team. Things take time. Life gets in the way.

It is unusal that you haven't heard anything and that it's taking this long.

When you contacted them - did you use email or did you use the contact us form on the site?
I am wondering if your emails are getting there.
americas-future

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH!!! I have a store! My products appeared this morning, and I'm a happy seller. Thanks to everyone who replied. I still don't know why it took so long, but at least I'm up and running.

If anyone from eCrater looks at this thread, I'd like to make a suggestion that they add an auto reply or something so we know that our emails arrived in the right location. If I had received a notice that my upload had been received and not stolen by some spam filter would have been better than knowing nothing at all.

Thanks again,

L
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: