eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

When does sale show up in feedback rating?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watercolor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: When does sale show up in feedback rating? Reply with quote

I sold an item to a customer and she received it and was very happy with it but did not leave any feedback. I reminded her about it but for various reasons she hasn't gotten around to doing it. My question is when does the transaction show up as an unrated one in my feedback rating?

Thanks
http://www.watercolor.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ~ first let me say I love your art and use of color! the cats are espeically FABulouse! Very Happy

I think when they first purchase from you, if they pay thru PP or GC, they're provided with a link to leave a fb rating... then a reminder is sent again with that link in about 10 days or so. It's not a "requirement" here as it is on ebay or other auction sites, so it's at their discretion.

If they paid thru another method, there is no way for them to do so.

I'm not sure that it's so important here either... we have to think "out of the auction box" and remember that these are online stores, and that most who don't shop auctions may not be familiar with ratings or their benefit to sellers. Personally, I don't worry about it too much, LOL

Cool Cher
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the sale isn't showing up as an unrated feedback - I AM GUESSING that it did not qualify to leave you feedback.
watercolor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the compliment too. My customer paid by check so I guess that is why there is no feedback. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Leslie
http://www.watercolor.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: