eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Merchant account issue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoppingnet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means one or more of the following:

- You are using your eCRATER store URL in another Google Merchant Center account. You must remove this second account if you wish eCRATER to handle this. If you have an account with other marketplaces that submit to Google Product Search please make sure you remove your account with these marketplaces as well or at least disable Google Merchant Center submission.

that is the problem affect
hoping fixed soon
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
WylieonesSportscards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

antiques-collectibles wrote:
It only affects those of us who choose not to use PayPal.

Nope... I choose not to use Google Checkout and it affects me also.
antiques-collectibles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.searchnewz.com/topstory/news/sn-2-20101026HowGoogleFailedToIndexNewPages.html
HOMEBODIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have been UNable to charge orders on the ecrater page since 10-23. I've been going to google acc to charge them. Everything else is working for me as far as I know. I accept google checkout and paypal.
antiques-collectibles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum admin posted this on page 1 of this discussion, but I think he forgot to use the word "not" in the last sentence as in should not be affected by this issue.
"This is incorrect. This issue affects all stores that only accept one of the online payment methods, either PayPal or Google checkout. If a store accepts both it should be affected by this issue."
klassicklutter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only use GCO.
I hope they get the feed issue fixed SOON.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both my stores were affected...I take only Google Checkout...and both my stores have disappeared from Google Shopping.

On the Google Feed's Status tab in admin, one store is still showing the "old" notice in blue that begins "There is no Google feed for your store" etc.

The other store is now (as of 6pm ET) showing:

Feed's last updated: November 30, 1999 00:00:00
Items processed: 0
Items inserted: 0

I'm hoping this is a sign of progress in restoring the feeds and getting our products back on Google Shopping.
antiques-collectibles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fox- I have the 1999 notice too, you are not alone. Can't get much worse, bound to get better. Question is, when?
PhantasmSphere

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same 1999 feed notice for me also.

I only accept PayPal at this time.

None of my items showing now when searching in Google Shopping, they always did before.
newenglandsalvage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound like a pessimist..... but i bet the google search rankings will not be the same as when the plug was pulled. Just a hunch!

Does anyone know what day google updates their listings?.....something tells me we are waiting for that day. Evil or Very Mad
KathiesSportsKorner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Google Merchant Account Issue Reply with quote

Today is October 29 - it would be nice to get an update.

Two of my stores have gone from the November 1999 feed to an October 29, 2010 feed but no items have been processed. Two stores still show the November 1999. My other two stores which were not affected by this problem have not been updated since Oct. 19.. No sales at all for the four stores affected by the problem since Oct. 22 since most items no longer show in Google Product Search.

This has to be costing Google Checkout a lot of money.
luluslittlehouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: google feed Reply with quote

I also have the no Google feed issue. Only accept Google Checkout. I see a couple of merchants have
charged orders through their Google Account.

I have logged on to my Google Account but don't see exactly how to go about charging someone else's order. I see the Google Checkout section and I have gone to that, but not sure how to proceed, if that is even the place to be.

Thanks for any help with this. I had an order last night and went through the charging process, even sent the order off today, then when I went back into the order section I saw that the order had not been charged. Obviously the Google Merchant account issue must be the problem.

===========

updated: I was able to charge the order this evening, so the problem with my account must be corrected. Thanks ecrater for taking care of this.

lulu

Last edited by luluslittlehouse on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
susquehannasoaps

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: OK, I may have set myself up to be scammed Reply with quote

Oh, crap. Since the charge didn't go through for an order I received today (Google checkout), I tried charging again. It still didn't get marked as charged, so I emailed the customer asking him to let me know if I double charged him so I could refund him if I did. Now it seems the charge didn't go through at all, and I end up looking stupid. I may lose a customer over this. Do I just keep trying to get the charge to go through until it does?? I'll have to send him the order tomorrow because that's what I promised. Lesson learned.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: OK, I may have set myself up to be scammed Reply with quote

susquehannasoaps wrote:
Oh, crap. Since the charge didn't go through for an order I received today (Google checkout), I tried charging again. It still didn't get marked as charged, so I emailed the customer asking him to let me know if I double charged him so I could refund him if I did. Now it seems the charge didn't go through at all, and I end up looking stupid. I may lose a customer over this. Do I just keep trying to get the charge to go through until it does?? I'll have to send him the order tomorrow because that's what I promised. Lesson learned.

If you go to your Google checkout account, you should be able to charge the customer. That is what I've had to do.
griffengarb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is :
Account status: Active
Feed's last updated: October 29, 2010 05:31:50
Feed's processing status:
Items processed: 0
Items inserted: 0

So is it because the issue is still being worked out here? Google?
Or still trying catch up.
The reason I asked is iti s a recent Feed upload and none processed inserted? Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: