eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Merchant account issue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KathiesSportsKorner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Google merchant account Reply with quote

Oct 30 Update -

All four of my affected accounts now show Google feed last update of Oct 29 or Oct 30 but no feed's processing status, no items processed, and no items inserted - nor do the items appear in google product search.

Still no progress report from ecrater. Obviously it is taking much longer than the 1-2 day original estimate, but that is no reason to leave us in the dark.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
antiques-collectibles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine show October 30, none processed, but at the bottom of the login it has said 3-5 days since the 27th, I think. I was hoping it would be corrected by the 1st, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I have not seen an update on the link from Google either, and it was evidently caused by one of their teams.
antiques-collectibles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE*** My items are beginning to show up in Google Shopping but my login still shows no processed items. At least there seems to be some progress. Hopefully everything will go back to where it was a week ago when I was still getting sales. Nothing sold at all since this started. What a way to start the holiday season, huh? Sheesh.
silktraveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

antiques-collectibles wrote:
UPDATE*** My items are beginning to show up in Google Shopping but my login still shows no processed items. At least there seems to be some progress. Hopefully everything will go back to where it was a week ago when I was still getting sales. Nothing sold at all since this started. What a way to start the holiday season, huh? Sheesh.
Ditto all. Did random Google Search and saw my items but noticed that the Seller Rating **** link isn't in the search so maybe that's a not yet worked out kink. Fine with me. Talk about not having all your eggs in one basket. AWFUL week. Have a BACKUP plan. Good luck all. Marie
luluslittlehouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: google feed/merchant status Reply with quote

In my mind: far better to have this happen now than in about a month!

Hopefully, by then everything will be moving along smoothly.

Best wishes, everybody.

lulu
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as long as the items are back where they were before this happened within the next few days. That is key. I have yet to find any of ours on the first or second GP pages. Hopefully this will change soon since I show the last update was yesterday, and I have noticed before products disappearing temporarily while an update is processing. Or maybe it just needs a chance to refresh and climb the listings again. I doubt this would be much of an issue were the updates more frequent and not a week behind. It was ok for a while, but now becoming a little tiresome when others are daily or near so.
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All should be good now. The feed status will be updated by the EOD Monday. However yesterday a new fresh feeds were uploaded for all stores. If you not yet find your products in Google Product Search you will find them soon, they are being processed by Google.
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater - Does it take time once these problems arise and products disappear for those same products to show in top results again? The problem now seems to be that they are there, but buried. In fact, many of ours are at or near dead last in GP listings at this time (I just checked). This was not the case for most listings before this setback happened. Will we see this change by the time the product feed status updates on Monday, or is this a completely new issue?
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dccollectibles,

We cannot answer any Google ranking questions nor we have enough information to comment on Google ranking.
shoppingnet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecrater wrote:
All should be good now. The feed status will be updated by the EOD Monday. However yesterday a new fresh feeds were uploaded for all stores. If you not yet find your products in Google Product Search you will find them soon, they are being processed by Google.

Google Merchant account issue

have been resolve complete or not ???
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoppingnet,

All is good now. The feed status is also completed.
Five-And-Dime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: MY FEED is STILL not good... Reply with quote

According to my eCrater login page... no feed !
Very sad ! Sad
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five-And-Dime, please contact our support. This is not related issue and it is caused by you.
Five-And-Dime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Admin.
I contacted support last week.
I got a 'we'll fix this issue' note from them.
I checked back, others are 'fixed', I'm not.
I had my 'issue', I believe, when I removed PayPal, leaving only Google Checkout.
I thought, that, maybe I'd messed something up, so, I re-added PayPal.
I'd appreciate someone letting me know what is wrong.
Many thanks !
newenglandsalvage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: No feed? Reply with quote

My understanding is that most stores are now up and running with feeds. I still cannot find my listings.

There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means one or more of the following:

- You are using your eCRATER store URL in another Google Merchant Center account. You must remove this second account if you wish eCRATER to handle this. If you have an account with other marketplaces that submit to Google Product Search please make sure you remove your account with these marketplaces as well or at least disable Google Merchant Center submission.

If you believe that neither of the above is the the case please contact us at questions@ecrater.com to look into the problem.

* The statistic is being updated once per week and is running one week behind.
** eCRATER sends feeds to Google Base twice per week.
Please advise?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: