eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

None of my items on Google Products

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerioproducts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: None of my items on Google Products Reply with quote

I was wondering why I had no sales whatsoever for a long time. My "Google Feed" shows "disapproved" and I can see now that there are none of my items showing on Google Products. It's preposterous and I cannot find out the reason. Of course, a lot of my items are on eBay, could that be the reason? Most of the items, however, are not being sold on eBay so how come absolutely none of my items show? It really doesn't make sense either way.

"If this is the case then please verify that your eCRATER store content is not being submitted by other stores/marketplaces also"

How do I verify that?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you seeing anything on ecrater that says disapproved?

When you log in to ecrater store cna click on the Google Feed tab in the center of your screen ... copy and paste that message EXACTLY as you see it.

Did you sign up for google merchant ... like if you did the feed yoruself?
You should not sign up for google merchant account. You don't do the feed, ecrater does and ecrater has the merchant account. If you put your ecrater store url in the google merchant account setup .. that's the problem.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keri--you might want to change your home page if it severely out of date.
kerioproducts

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know about the ecrater google feed. Moonwishesstore, what does that have to do with the feeds, did that work for you?

I emailed ecrater since they should know about the problem, but I got a generalized reply about the possibilities. It says they are the ones who are going to verify if the problem was corrected, so it seems like they should know what it is.

If the same items are being posted by my ebay account, can that have me dissaproved on my ecrater? how would google make the connection anyways?

Account status: disapproved

Feed's last updated: October 14, 2010 21:36:59

Feed's processing status: processed

Items processed: 0

Items inserted: 0

Your account was disapproved from Google. We highly encourage you to read carefully the Google Merchant Center's Policies and do the appropriate adjustments on your items.

The most common reasons for this are:

- Duplicate content in other stores or marketplaces that submit to Google Merchant Center. If this is the case then please verify that your eCRATER store content is not being submitted by other stores/marketplaces also.

- Counterfeit items

- Many listings that are in violation of Google Merchant Center's policies. For example if many products in your store contain shipping/payment information the store account might be disapproved by the Google team. Also if the item descriptions contain boilerplate information or information that does not directly describe the actual item the store account might be suspended by the Google team.

After you fix the issues (or if you are unable to identify the issue and you believe that your products are fully compliant) please contact us at questions@ecrater.com for review. If we confirm that the store is compliant you can contact Google team with request for a possible reinstatement.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you every sign up for a google merchant account and put your ecrater store URL in?

That sounds like the issue to me.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerioproducts wrote:
If the same items are being posted by my ebay account, can that have me dissaproved on my ecrater?
Yes, posting the same items for sale in a store on another marketplace is not allowed by Google Shopping. A Google feed is done by eBay for all eBay stores. Google would have made the decision to disapprove your eCrater feed.

how would google make the connection anyways? Some say Google knows more about you than your mother & spouse combined. Laughing I did a quick search on Google for KERIOPRODUCTS and the first listing was for your eBay store with the same name.

Your account was disapproved from Google. We highly encourage you to read carefully the Google Merchant Center's Policies and do the appropriate adjustments on your items.

The most common reasons for this are:

- Duplicate content in other stores or marketplaces that submit to Google Merchant Center. If this is the case then please verify that your eCRATER store content is not being submitted by other stores/marketplaces also.

At one time many sellers were listing the exact same items in stores on lots of marketplaces. Once Google started the marketplace feeds, you could search for an item on Google Shopping and see the same title, photo and brief description from several marketplaces. Google gave advanced warning and they are refusing feeds as they find them.

You need to decide what items to carry in each store and then delete the duplicates. Once there are no dups, contact eCRATER, explain what you found, the correction you made and ask to have your feed redone.

OT NOTE TO OTHERS: This seller gives excellent customer service. He really cares about his customers. I made a purchase, didn't tell him I was an eCrater seller and was impressed with his service!
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you legally sell Sudafed in the US without having to enter the information into that database that tracks buyers and limits their purchases?
kerioproducts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SheilaDeesPostcards"][quote="kerioproducts"]If the same items are being posted by my ebay account, can that have me dissaproved on my ecrater?
Yes, posting the same items for sale in a store on another marketplace is not allowed by Google Shopping. A Google feed is done by eBay for all eBay stores. Google would have made the decision to disapprove your eCrater feed.

how would google make the connection anyways? Some say Google knows more about you than your mother & spouse combined. Laughing I did a quick search on Google for KERIOPRODUCTS and the first listing was for your eBay store with the same name.

Thanks. I'll have to put that theory to the test. That still shouldn't be enough grounds for Google to make the leap, what if there are 2 sellers with the same store name? What if I created another ecrater store with a different name? I wish Google can give some answers instead of making me guess.
kerioproducts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:
How can you legally sell Sudafed in the US without having to enter the information into that database that tracks buyers and limits their purchases?

I'm not sure about the details, but the sudafed I was selling did not require the tracking of sales. I think it's Sudafed PE you are talking about.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: