eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

suspension?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlicesDungeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: suspension? Reply with quote

My store was suspended, but I didn't violate any of the eCrater policies. I just had an order 3 days ago, too.

Any suggestions?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to say why, but maybe your titles were too vague and meaningless. If it is a book, it should have book in the title. It it is a toy, put toy in the title. It has to say what the product actually is in the title.
SlicesDungeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok; I'll try that. Is there any way ecrater will tell me what i'm violating if i ask them?? For media (printed and otherwise) I put the title of the work, so somebody searching for it should know what it is; if it's book/videogame/whatever, WHAT it actually is is the product, and the title, the item name; that's how my store is set up for now; I'll try your suggestion, though.

Really don't like that ecrater doesn't tell you why they banned you; seems like middle-school teacher punishment bullsh*t, but oh well...

If I go over it multiple times, and I can't find one little thing that's the slightest bit unorthodox, is there any way to get a REASON out of the eCrater people?? (still see no reason why I'm suspended; i'm NOT violating any policy; i checked for hours, but my store meets the code and I had an order 3 days ago). I want to fix whatever error they incorrectly got me for, especially since the christmas shopping season is upon us, and i have a lot of inventory stocked up on account of this.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated, thanks.

--J.T.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be titles, descriptions, taking non-compatible payment methods, using stock photos without permission, selling illegal products.

In your terms you mentioned some time of weapons game. It could have been misinterpreted as a weapon and not a toy. Guns and replica guns are not allowed.

Since we can't see your products, all we can do is guess.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I go over it multiple times, and I can't find one little thing that's the slightest bit unorthodox, is there any way to get a REASON out of the eCrater people?? (still see no reason why I'm suspended; i'm NOT violating any policy; i checked for hours, but my store meets the code and I had an order 3 days ago). I want to fix whatever error they incorrectly got me for, especially since the christmas shopping season is upon us, and i have a lot of inventory stocked up on account of this.

use the contact forum and ask ecrater for help in figuring it out.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: