eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my items are not showing up in searches,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trick--or--treat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: my items are not showing up in searches, Reply with quote

so i have been selling halloween costumes & gothic clothes on here for about a year or so. i guess i'm suspended - no idea why. i started receiving a few orders recently so i though i would work a little harder on ecrater seeing i was selling more items.

i sent my ebay things over and none of the items came up. some sort of error. i thought, ok no big deal.

after that i received a weird email from a costomer stating she wanted to pay with a check(i don't take checks or money orders) and that she wanted to pick the item up. (i don't have pick up)

so i didn't answer because i thought it was a fishing scam

after that nothing is showing - i started to read the blogs here. i guess i am suspended?!
no idea why - read the terms about 3 times- send a email to ecrater - i can't fix the problem if i don't know what it is.

they should send you some sort of notice and say hety- this is what the problems is - please fix it or something?
my store http://trick--or--treat.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it looks like your store is suspended. Ecrater does not notify people when they suspend a store. Its up to you to figure out what you did wrong, correct it and then email Ecrater to re-instate your store

Read over the Terms at Ecrater real good at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Once you have fixed the problem contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Since none of us in the forum can see what you have listed other then the categories we could only guess as to what your problem might be. Noticed that you have category of Stocking and Lingerie(with a ALMOST naked pic of model), if its Adult Section Clothing it may need to go in Adult Section, but like I said its only a guess
trick--or--treat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you look under clothing though - there are way more scantily clad or resque photos then that. also i have had the account for over a year. do you think not answering tat phony email had anything to do with it? or perhaps when i tried to send my items from ebay and it failed - i have read the terms over and over and don't see what happened here. it's frustrating
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trick--or--treat wrote:
do you think not answering tat phony email had anything to do with it? or perhaps when i tried to send my items from ebay and it failed

I don't see how that could get you suspended

Try contacting Ecrater and ask them(Front Page bottom right - click on Contact), it can take a few hours to a few days depending on how busy they are.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone gets those phony emails. It is a scammer with no power other than to scam a few guillable sellers.

If a store is breaking a rule, it may take a long time till someone discovers it and reports it or ecrater discovers it. With millions of items, most rule infractions do not send up automatic red flags.

This is a bad time for a Halloween store to be suspended.

You might copy one of your listings to this thread so we can have a better idea.

You have 2 categories of women's halloween costumes. Are the 20 in the smaller category duplicate listings? That is a reason to suspend.
sweetaromas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: sweetaromas Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me why you cant see your products although they show in my listings. You cannot locate them online for veiwing?? Any suggestions
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: sweetaromas Reply with quote

sweetaromas wrote:
Can anyone tell me why you cant see your products although they show in my listings. You cannot locate them online for veiwing?? Any suggestions

Can't see anything in your store because it looks like its suspended. Not sure why, your selling make-up, perfumes, etc. Do you have the rights from those companies to sell their products?

Read over the Terms at Ecrater real good at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Once you have fixed the problem contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only do you need permission to sell many brand name products, you need their permission to use their stock photos. Just a suggestion. I really can't tell from what is there.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Not only do you need permission to sell many brand name products, you need their permission to use their stock photos. Just a suggestion. I really can't tell from what is there.

If you purchase a brand name item YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELL IT. You need to be able to supply proof it's real and you must not use the manufacture images but it's your right as a consumer to sell anything you purchase WITHOUT the manufactures permission.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: