eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Another Time Antiques

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Another Time Antiques Reply with quote

Been working to build up the store inventory.....and it's now live. Lots of antiques and collectibles - jewelry, glass/china, textiles, fashions, metalware, and of course - ETC! Wink

http://anothertimeantiques.ecrater.com

Last edited by anothertimeantiques on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Amazing Hunky Fall Vintage Bracelet w/ Earrings Reply with quote

http://anothertimeantiques.ecrater.com/p/7898123/vintage-bracelet-earrings-in-rust-goldtone

Vintage Bracelet Earrings in Rust Gold tone Wide Chunky

Huge lustrous plastic cabochons make this bracelet stand out! The color is a rich, earthy rust/orange tone. The bezel frames are richly plated in gold tone and detailed. c. 1950s - 1960s

Bracelet measures 7 to 7 1/4in. Wrist max and is 2 inches wide!

Matching earrings are 1 1/4in. long and clip on style.
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Primitive Antique Toy Wringer Reply with quote

Antique primitive toy wash day laundry wringer. This is a home made toy and it operates as it should. The little Miss can wash dolly's clothing right along with mother!

The wood pieces of the frame look like they are actually pegged together with a deep amber resin type glue over them. Crank is metal, all other parts are wood.

A home made, hand made toy, c 1880 - 1900.

http://anothertimeantiques.ecrater.com/p/9305732/primitive-antique-toy-laundry-wringer

Last edited by anothertimeantiques on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Turquoise Coral Butterfly Ring Reply with quote

Newest vintage addition to the shop:

http://anothertimeantiques.ecrater.com/p/9502911/vintage-butterfly-ring-turquoise-coral

Probably old pawn - acquired in American southwest.

Enjoy!
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Vintage Hats Reply with quote

A favorite collectible is vintage hats because we can still wear and play with them too!

This Vintage 1970s funky Mod hat with a large, wide angle brim is a fashion retro military gala with it's blue camouflage crown.

Another great collectible is the 1940s era vintage circle hats with an open top crown. This one is all black grosgrain ribbon.

The 1960s gave us lots of retro flapper hats . Make sure you see my A1 Adorable hat model too.
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Holiday Pretty Antique China & Silver Reply with quote

When holidays arrive, everyone starts looking for the pretty china to fix up the table or hang on the walls!

The store is stocked and I'll be adding more silver plate flatware shortly.

Plenty of time for shipping. And as always, it's best to contact me for an exact shipping cost to your zip code.

anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Pumped up the Vintage Sewing Department Reply with quote

Just finished adding more to the Vintage Sewing Category with patterns, buttons and trim!

Nice selection of stocking stuffers for the sewing lady in your life!

anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the button collector in your house, here is just one sample of a great bunch of vintage buttons!

They make great little stocking stuffers.

This boxful of vintage buttons will keep her happily busy while football is on too! I know... it's been a survival mode of mine in past winters! There is nothing more soothing than sorting and exploring a boxful of old buttons.
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking of someone who has a mystical side? Antique glass paperweights still mesmerize from young to old!

anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: added linens lace and vintage clothes Reply with quote

Just listed: teens era simple country day dress. Very reminiscent of Titanic era years.

http://anothertimeantiques.ecrater.com/p/10466644/antique-simple-day-dress-grey

Also stocked up in old laces and trims

and adding many more assorted linens and textiles
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: lots more added Reply with quote

The latest splurge has been in the vintage hat department. Here's just one fun example. Lots more in there

The vintage jewelry has lots of new additions too.

The Linen Textile category listings have grown too - from little bits and pieces for crafting to doilies to rugs and more!

I always combine shipping to save costs and will gladly give you a direct quote for shipping to your specific zip code. THe shop is growing - come take a look-see!
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just adore vintage costume jewelry - signed or unsigned! You just can beat the old styles and quality.

Like these Sarah Coventry Frosted Leaves pin and earrings
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old silverplate flatware is as popular as ever these days.

This Paragon pattern is one of several in the shop:

You'll also find some old sourvenir spoon items too.
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A charming American dinnerware pottery company is the Blue Ridge Southern Potteries. The hand painted designs flow with naturalist floral art befitting any dining room wall or table

Red Nocturne pieces are the newest addition to my store:

I have several pieces all from one estate listed:

Oval Platter
Bread & Butter or Dessert Plates
Square Plates (2)
Small sauce or fruit bowls

Another country flavor pattern available are these blue floral plates in a set of 3

Check out the China Pottery category in the shop @ For The Table.
anothertimeantiques

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished listing two excellent resource books on old china and pottery from my library shelf. (Yes...I really do intend to retire! Smile

The Old China Book by H Moore 1935

Book Marks and Monograms on Pottery & Porcelain Chaffers 1947

Also working on a new batch of my vintage patterns. Lots of funky come-around-again styles! Most patterns are 40s-80s. More coming!

Simplicity pattern 7990
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: