eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How To Use Facebook Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: How To Use Facebook Series Reply with quote

I have been meaning to write on how to use Facebook to promote your business and haven't had time. Meanwhile someone else has come along and is doing a much better job than I would have. Here is the link to the first in his series in auctionbytes. I will TRY to publish each link here as they come out, but anyone else can feel free to publish it if they see it before me. Auctionbytes is a great resource for on line sellers.

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y210/m12/abu0276/s02

This article is about how to set up your page.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonder how the new facebook changes will effect this article or series ... if at all
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it will change much, as after the basics of signing on, hopefully it will be the theoretical what to do? which shouldn't change and with publishing on the net, he will be able to change links, etc. if needed before the next part it issued..
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on my second attempt to set up a FB page. I really think I will stay sane longer if I don't bother. No matter what I do it doesn't get better and the harder I try the more confused I get. People are posting all sorts of stuff and I don't even have any friends. I had one (personal but now she is gone so I think she gave up on it. We were struggling at the same time. Or maybe all the people posting on my page got transferred to her totally personal site. Can that happen?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that can't happen (having someone else's friends tranferred to you). Not sure exactly what you are seeing, but it took me a few days to get used to what was going on. I've made some nice new friends on FB and I'm looking forward to seeing what this guy has to say. I wish I could help you but I don't know wait your page name is or where you are at. If you want to PM with it, I'll try to see if I can figure it out for you.
kjscreations

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will have to check that out... but later LOL... all of my biz pages have some sort of "order" page thru different tabs.

Most are feeds but have a Buy Now button. I have no idea if they are helping or if anyone is clicking but... hey... it's free advertising! Free is always worth it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost missed the announcement of the next article in the series as my email box is so full of emails trying to get me to buy things at discount--and those are plces where I allow stuff into my inbox! Will be glad when Christmas is over and all the crush of emails from it. Anyhow, here is the link to the next in the Facebook series.

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y210/m12/abu0277/s03
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: