eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What is going on???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: What is going on??? Reply with quote

http://valhallasurplus.ecrater.com/

I did not viloate any terms. But yet my products can not bee seen when you click on them now Evil or Very Mad . This is a poor start Ecrater. You ppull in tons of money with your google ads, so what is going on with my store that took forever to add producst to????

Last edited by ValhallaSurplus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since none of us sellers can see your products we're not sure why your store was suspended but it might be because you offer gunpal as a payment option. That is against ecrater terms.
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Since none of us sellers can see your products we're not sure why your store was suspended but it might be because you offer gunpal as a payment option. That is against ecrater terms.

Oh great.. Sex toys allowed but no Gunpal... I removed gunpal as an accepted method. I even removed all Surplus Rifle/Related catagories. I have customers asking me why they cant order and im losing money... I need my site back up ASAP. i Contacted them but god knows how long it will take. Thanks for your reply
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found the ecrater people to be very responsive and quick to get back to you. Usually they take care of problems within 24 hours (just personal experience so don't quote me). Hope you get it resolved quickly.
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
I have found the ecrater people to be very responsive and quick to get back to you. Usually they take care of problems within 24 hours (just personal experience so don't quote me). Hope you get it resolved quickly.

Thank you friend.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What is going on??? Reply with quote

ValhallaSurplus wrote:
ValhallaSurplus.com

I did not viloate any terms. But yet my products can not bee seen when you click on them now ...

From your Terms page;
Quote:
Back-order:

Some items will be back-ordered if not in stock, if this is the case we will notify you of the back-order and you can cancel or wait for your item. Back-orders are filled and shipped usually within 7 Days. All items in stock will be shipped next day.

This is against eCrater's terms. All products listed must be available in inventory.
No back orders or pre-orders.

eCrater does not notify store owners when stores are suspended for violations of their terms.
They feel that it is up to the store owner to:

1. Identify the problem
2. Correct it
3. Contact eCrater when the problem has been fixed.

You may read the eCrater Terms at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

You can contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Good Luck resolving this problem.

ralph
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What is going on??? Reply with quote

AmericanEdge wrote:
ValhallaSurplus wrote:
ValhallaSurplus.com

I did not viloate any terms. But yet my products can not bee seen when you click on them now ...

From your Terms page;
Quote:
Back-order:

Some items will be back-ordered if not in stock, if this is the case we will notify you of the back-order and you can cancel or wait for your item. Back-orders are filled and shipped usually within 7 Days. All items in stock will be shipped next day.

This is against eCrater's terms. All products listed must be available in inventory.
No back orders or pre-orders.

eCrater does not notify store owners when stores are suspended for violations of their terms.
They feel that it is up to the store owner to:

1. Identify the problem
2. Correct it
3. Contact eCrater when the problem has been fixed.

You may read the eCrater Terms at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

You can contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Good Luck resolving this problem.

ralph

Well i removed a lot of things. After reading other peoples threads on here i guess they are pretty strict... Kind of a pain since my items come from Europe and the United states from Military wharehouses..

Thank you for looking over what the problem might be. I have removed that from my Terms. I do use the in stock feature and really only have available what i have listed as the number in stock, so using that in my terms is not really needed. Im just used to people calling in Back orders on various things that dry up fast. I will seperate this shop from my HTML website. That way i can offer the things not allowed here (since i have been selling them for years). This will be just for Term approved items and categories.

Thank you again. and hopefully now my business can return soon. I have contacted them again .

Last edited by ValhallaSurplus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. After hours of time... I split the site from my html site. The only other thing could be miscategorized. But I doubt it. I had no choice but to list most under sporting/ outdoors since most surplus gear is used in that way. I dont know I give up. If they don't contact me soon I can't afford to keep losing money and will have to switch back to my old cart I didn't care for. Sighhhhh..
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ValhallaSurplus wrote:
Ok. After hours of time... I split the site from my html site. The only other thing could be miscategorized. But I doubt it. I had no choice but to list most under sporting/ outdoors since most surplus gear is used in that way. I dont know I give up. If they don't contact me soon I can't afford to keep losing money and will have to switch back to my old cart I didn't care for. Sighhhhh..

Ok after all that , I got a email saying my bayonets were miscategorized. I fixed it and hopefully I'm reinstated. I replied to the person who emailed me from ecrater.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In only about 24 hours too! I doubt you would have had that kind of response from ebay! You might want to look more positively onto ecrater as it is a free site that you are using and whether or not they make money with google ads isn't the point. The point is to know what the rules are (yes they are strict) and abide by them. No sense getting angry about it. Just fix things that aren't right. Ecrater has a very small support staff and expecting them to jump when you 'call' is very unrealistic, but they are very responsive.
ValhallaSurplus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
In only about 24 hours too! I doubt you would have had that kind of response from ebay! You might want to look more positively onto ecrater as it is a free site that you are using and whether or not they make money with google ads isn't the point. The point is to know what the rules are (yes they are strict) and abide by them. No sense getting angry about it. Just fix things that aren't right. Ecrater has a very small support staff and expecting them to jump when you 'call' is very unrealistic, but they are very responsive.

No i appreciate ecrater it is easy and i dont mind the small amount of ads. I will say they responded very quickly told me my bayonets were in the wrong category and restored the site. I sure dont like ebay. I actually set a store up on here a long time ago for my sister back when google checkout was offfered FEE free for one year! That was great. I just like effeciency. I liked my sisters ongiong perforance with ecrater so i trusted my business with it, before my entire shop was created product by product with a script, this is much better, so the google ads are ok since they save me a ton of work. I will just have to be super careful how i catagorize my items from now on. Thank you to everyone who helped me see what needed to be corrected by inspecting my shop. Have a great Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: