eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I sent a request to change name of store.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandBFrostedJewelry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: I sent a request to change name of store. Reply with quote

hello evryone how is everyone? this will be my first post here but I have kept on eye on our community and tried to be up to date on everything, I know I had to go to the contact us area but I still have not received an email to change the name of my store. I was wondering what should I do?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you this much - you did fill out the contact us form BUT your mistake was you addressed it to me. So the ecrater.com forwarded it to me. I did send it back to them.
I am not a part of the ecrater.com team any more then any other seller on ecrater.com is. I do moderator the boards to make sure everyone is happy and working together. But that's it.

So I suggest you fill out the form again only this time do not address it to me.

BUT before you do that --- have you tried to log in with your new store name?

Another thought is since you only have a few items loads - why not just open a store with the name you want and close this one?
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling Tiffany & Company jewelry you might have to provide proof it's truly real. After all, Tiffany & Company sued ebay and won. We certainly can't have that happening with ecrater.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: