eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Greetings Largo Fl ~ Selling Old Original Movie Photo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yesterdayswhisper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: New Greetings Largo Fl ~ Selling Old Original Movie Photo Reply with quote

Very Happy Warm, Sunny greetings from Largo, Florida! I am new to this wonderful site that allows "free eccomerce selling", life is good.

I sell Vintage Original Movie Stills and Publicity Photos, some are high-end rare photos. I hope you will visit my store and provide any feedback!

http:\\yesterdayswhisper.ecrater.com

There is no category for what I sell so I have been listing it under "Collectibles, advertising". I have sent a request to have new categories listed but have not received a response. Does anyone ever respond???? I also tried "asking a question" from my site, but never get the practice emails that I send. Does anyone have this problem as well?

My best to everyone in this new selling forum! Cheers!

Sue
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have sent a request to have new categories listed but have not received a response. Does anyone ever respond????
Assuming you ysed the contact us form, YES, normally you get a responds. If it's been a few days maybe it got lost somehow, why not fill out the contact us form again.

Quote:
I also tried "asking a question" from my site, but never get the practice emails that I send. Does anyone have this problem as well?

You might want to check you spam mail folder. I am not sure who your email carry is.
Also double check and make sure you have the correct email address for receive questions entered into ecrater.com.
I send you one as a test and that way you can see if it works.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yesterdayswhisper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your reply Reply with quote

Yes, I have the correct email address in my profile. Is there somewhere else it should be listed as well? I have MNS as a mail carrier and I always check my junk folder as well.

Please do try and "ask me a question". Again, thank you so much!

Sue
wahm922

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater. your store looks very nice!

I sent you an email via Ask Seller to test it out for you
Wink

BTW - I'm also in FLorida. Venice to be exact - paradise on the gulf Cool
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: